Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I did waiver a bit....but that changed once I was told what my guy said..Nothing wrong with that. People need to realize...Our on field performance has been toilet water...to be able to get a Top 5 class is astounding, after an abysmal season.
@SWFLHurricane just guaranteed a top 5 class everyone! No hedging, no nothing.

signed
Bizarro Gaby

I did waiver a bit....but that changed once I was told what my guy said..Nothing wrong with that. People need to realize...Our on field performance has been toilet water...to be able to get a Top 5 class is astounding, after an abysmal season.

Lock it up. I can’t have you waivering…. We need stability around here damnit 😎

It’s probably the greatest recruiting job we’ve ever seen tbh

Post Butch years

Advertisement
Now thats facts and I don't think some people on here realize how tough that is to sign a top 5 class, Michigan and ohio st are struggling to get a top 5 class this cycle. It really is incredible for Miami to be in this conversation
Harbaugh has had the success he's had in the last two years and he's never recruited higher than #5, only did it once, since he's been at Michigan in 2015. 4 top 10 classes (8,8,9,10). His others were 22,21, and 13.

Harbaugh has had the success he's had in the last two years and he's never recruited higher than #5, only did it once, since he's been at Michigan in 2015. 4 top 10 classes (8,8,9,10). His others were 22,21, and 13.

Just need to be top 12 each year to be able to compete if you actually know how to coach and have a culture. Clemson proved this alread.

Miami 1. Lacks the culture/team identity
2. Lacks the coaching

Therefore Miami needs extremely high ranked classes to compete because they currently lack the most important thing. Good coaching.

Advertisement
As long as it’s not counter I’m good
Spewing Tyler Perry GIF by Nickelodeon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Surprised? Chit mane, the $80 million wasn't for his clock management skills. This is what he does. Tip of the sword.
We are...but Cot ****...There ain't nothing funny with me...one look at my GF would immediately put that to rest....
Just jokes brother. I got a SUPERBAD BYTCH TOO NOW! I just like to have fun. Especially with the ones I thought were my dawgs but u can’t play with everyone. I just know not to play with u anymore! Pause! Carry on! Go Canes✊🏾

****… with that bump, Bain may end up a top 50 player when it’s all said and done in the composite. He was already 85 when he was ranked 182 on Rivals… so much for the anti Miami bias.
He's not committed yet. Wait until rivals announces a final "Miami commit adjustment day" just before ESD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back