Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
You think that’s a joke, but it won’t be long before kids are charging admission and streaming fees for their commitment ceremonies. In the states that will allow it anyway.
Maybe to ESPN etc if they want to show it but very few are gonna pay to watch a commitment. Like a few head coaches and that’s it. I watch all big commitments when we’re in it but would absolutely never ever pay.

Advertisement
Just jokes brother. I got a SUPERBAD BYTCH TOO NOW! I just like to have fun. Especially with the ones I thought were my dawgs but u can’t play with everyone. I just know not to play with u anymore! Pause! Carry on! Go Canes✊🏾
It’s just not funny to say 10000 times.. so your “dawgs” have to pretend you’re funny when you have one joke?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So what you’re saying is she’s no Joy Taylor…

Yes. Yes I did. 😈

ADECF30E-27A3-4DE5-A3AA-99CA6BD63FB9.jpeg

To my advantage without any doubt.
Lol at Questioning Butch....Let them...How's things been at the University of Excuses since his kids left after 2004. Every yr it becomes more obvious how exemplary his Evaluations, recruiting and development were. His staff defecates on this one....This is one thing about Mario that ****es me off. For God's Sake, he was a GA from 98-2000....he saw upclose how it's done, to no avail.

Lol at Questioning Butch....Let them...How's things been at the University of Excuses since his kids left after 2004. Every yr it becomes more obvious how exemplary his Evaluations, recruiting and development were. His staff defecates on this one....This is one thing about Mario that ****es me off. For God's Sake, he was a GA from 98-2000....he saw upclose how it's done, to no avail.
“Your honor, Exhibit A for the record”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back