Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Lol at Questioning Butch....Let them...How's things been at the University of Excuses since his kids left after 2004. Every yr it becomes more obvious how exemplary his Evaluations, recruiting and development were. His staff defecates on this one....This is one thing about Mario that ****es me off. For God's Sake, he was a GA from 98-2000....he saw upclose how it's done, to no avail.
They were not only great coaches but great students and it sounds like they learned a thing or two from Najeh Davenport

Advertisement
They were not only great coaches but great students and it sounds like they learned a thing or two from Najeh Davenport
Sarge always said Davenport was the best out of all the RBs back then. The younger posters here on CIS just don't realize how Lethal he was. If not for the severe knee injury against OSU in 99...the course of UM RBs could've been quite different. He was a Man Child....

Sarge always said Davenport was the best out of all the RBs back then. The younger posters here on CIS just don't realize how Lethal he was. If not for the severe knee injury against OSU in 99...the course of UM RBs could've been quite different. He was a Man Child....
All facts. My younger brother was a DT and played against him at Central. Says he’s the toughest dude he ever played against.

Advertisement
If he goes to FSU, he better change his last name.

Although we’d torch him over and over next season so I guess he’d be doing Miami a service.
Sabotage,Clearly he’s a Cane thru and thru…

Think About It GIF by Identity

Advertisement
I don’t know how much more clear it can be at this point lol. He’s committing and then taking an OV the next day with Clark
I'm surprised FSU is even still having him visit this weekend. Seems pretty clear which school he is picking. I cannot see him committing to FSU just to take a visit to Miami the next day.

Blades…visit…fsu…are words that should not be in the same sentence lol
I left out the part where he went to their field and stood on their logo and threw up the U. Kid may not have been a superstar but he’d never pay for a drink in my bar if I had a bar

Advertisement
....Kehoe was the guy for up north...

I can certainly confirm this. Kehoe was plugged in with a guy (Ron dias) who started a national scouting service here in Canada for D1 football players. Kehoe was the first person Ron would call if he thought he had someone. Kehoe was also close to big time OL coach from Canada (Rombergs former OL coach), who is now a HC at a SFL HS.

I remember meeting Kehoe in the late 90s at one of Ron's events. I told him to take me back to Florida with him lol. He took care of his guys up here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can certainly confirm this. Kehoe was plugged in with a guy (Ron dias) who started a national scouting service here in Canada for D1 football players. Kehoe was the first person Ron would call if he thought he had someone. Kehoe was also close to big time OL coach from Canada (Rombergs former OL coach), who is now a HC at the SFL HS.

I remember meeting Kehoe in the late 90s at one of Ron's events. I told him to take me back to Florida with him lol. He took care of his guys up here.
I friggin Love Art....he also had connections in Pennsylvania, (he's from there) and surrounding areas. He's as much of a Cane as anyone on Earth.

I can certainly confirm this. Kehoe was plugged in with a guy (Ron dias) who started a national scouting service here in Canada for D1 football players. Kehoe was the first person Ron would call if he thought he had someone. Kehoe was also close to big time OL coach from Canada (Rombergs former OL coach), who is now a HC at the SFL HS.

Wow, now all of the Canadians we've had through the years makes much more sense to me. Interesting story.

There's simply nobody better to have a Beer with....his story telling is Legendary. Funniest SOB there is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back