Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Why does he need to be committed now? If he wasn’t coming here, couldn’t he just have committed somewhere else by now?

Whats the rush?

Not saying he is or isn’t coming. Just that nothing you stated is damning. Kid is enjoying his process
He doesn't need to be.. Obviously that's up to him.. but I just believe if he knew he was coming here, he could help recruit and make the team better.

If he still doesn't know where he's going, then I think it's unlikely it's here based on past recruiting experience

And I'd also say it's most likely he does know where he's going and it's not here. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
How could a coach less team move up in somebody's mind?

Did losing Harsin actually help with Bain?

How could a coach less team move up in somebody's mind?

Did losing Harsin actually help with Bain?
I don't think he ever said he liked Auburn because the coach. Last I heard was he liked the D Line coach I believe, seemed to like the game day environment and I'm pretty sure it's been put out there with auburn giving out bags.

Doesn’t want to be apart of a rebuild but will go to the dumpster fire of Auburn lol
I get the idea that the young man just cares about playing in big time atmospheres. That’s been the one constant in his recruitment. “Atmosphere”

Advertisement
I get the idea that the young man just cares about playing in big time atmospheres. That’s been the one constant in his recruitment. “Atmosphere”
Yeah definitely seems like he would prefer a smaller college town from the things I've read

Advertisement
Hope he is a cane in the end but he has clearly not been a lock to some folks who have watched recruiting for a while. Family member on staff and legacy hasn't guaranteed us a commit before and this shouldn't be a surprise with the season we had even with Mario. The tea leaves go back months, not days or weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back