Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Keep thinking that....
Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
I trust Ghandi and if he says Cane then I think he signs with the good guys. With that said, Auburn people feel like they are in a good spot with him.

Auburn doesn’t have a coach. Who is he committing to?

Lane, hugh freeze? Out of all places why auburn who is a complete dumpster fire…..yes I know Miami is as well but he has to have better options than auburn if he doesn’t want to go to Miami, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Auburn doesn’t have a coach. Who is he committing to?

Lane, hugh freeze? Out of all places why auburn who is a complete dumpster fire…..yes I know Miami is as well but he has to have better options than auburn if he doesn’t want to go to Miami, right?
Just passing along info man. Maybe Bain is playing AU. You'd have to ask the kid.

Does anyone have his stats from this year? Were they on par with last year?

Advertisement
Tea leaves say this kid isn't coming.. if he is, what's he waiting for? The staff/school can't possibly do more to recruit him. He's been on campus countless times. His brother is on staff. His uncle is a legacy..he's local. His middle name is Hurricane!

I know some insiders say he's coming, but as an outsider who's followed recruiting for many years, nothing other than the insiders would indicate he's coming and this is the kind of kid we typically lose.

I know Mario is different but the kids aren't. I guess we'll see in 4 weeks.

Tea leaves say this kid isn't coming.. if he is, what's he waiting for? The staff/school can't possibly do more to recruit him. He's been on campus countless times. His brother is on staff. His uncle is a legacy..he's local. His middle name is Hurricane!

I know some insiders say he's coming, but as an outsider who's followed recruiting for many years, nothing other than the insiders would indicate he's coming and this is the kind of kid we typically lose.

I know Mario is different but the kids aren't. I guess we'll see in 4 weeks.
I agree doesnt look good. As far as the wait sometimes kids have waited years just to participate in the signing day shenanigans. I would think at this point Mario should have a solid idea where miami stands, the fans just don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back