Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Tea leaves say this kid isn't coming.. if he is, what's he waiting for? The staff/school can't possibly do more to recruit him. He's been on campus countless times. His brother is on staff. His uncle is a legacy..he's local. His middle name is Hurricane!

I know some insiders say he's coming, but as an outsider who's followed recruiting for many years, nothing other than the insiders would indicate he's coming and this is the kind of kid we typically lose.

I know Mario is different but the kids aren't. I guess we'll see in 4 weeks.
Why does he need to be committed now? If he wasn’t coming here, couldn’t he just have committed somewhere else by now?

Whats the rush?

Not saying he is or isn’t coming. Just that nothing you stated is damning. Kid is enjoying his process

Advertisement
Tea leaves say this kid isn't coming.. if he is, what's he waiting for? The staff/school can't possibly do more to recruit him. He's been on campus countless times. His brother is on staff. His uncle is a legacy..he's local. His middle name is Hurricane!

I know some insiders say he's coming, but as an outsider who's followed recruiting for many years, nothing other than the insiders would indicate he's coming and this is the kind of kid we typically lose.

I know Mario is different but the kids aren't. I guess we'll see in 4 weeks.
This is the feeling I have as well

I don’t share the confidence some of the others on here do with Bain. I think he’s going to Auburn. Would love to be wrong.
I agree with you. And although it's a miss I am not concerned. Mario Cristobal will add elite players. We are seeing it with Francis, Wayne, Cormani hopefully Okunlola and that other big surprise commit that was alluded to by Dmoney. This is not Gomden, Shannon or Diaz. In those regimes you lost out on a blue chip talent and you were with plan C/ D kids. Not the case here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A lock never becomes 50%. Call it 99%, call it 98%, whatever.
By that logic no one is a lock until they sign which is true. 98-99% is considered about as much of a lock as you can get before actually signing. You’re splitting hairs unnecessarily.

Advertisement
Just saying. If someone can become 50% with a team without a head coach, how much of a sure thing was he?
I understand what you’re saying but shît happens. That was all before this season. Who knows if it had such a negative influence on him that it changed everything???

The question though for me is how is Auburn in this and that’s where your point is strongest IMO. Bama I understand but I don’t get Auburn. They’re going to have a staff change. If that’s a real option for him then him being a 99% Cane lock seems to allude to people, maybe even ones close to him, having assumed he’s a Cane but maybe it’s not what he wanted??? If it was Bama, I get it but Auburn?

It’s perplexing to me.

Nah....more like this....View attachment 216333
Auburn just flipped Darron Reed from LSU

****, Reed was my surprise commit prediction.

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

We’ve had a couple guys commit without OVs.

But OVs are not the same as every other unofficial. If it were you, wouldn’t you want to OV to the school of your choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back