Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Shodell spoke to his father. Very interesting interview....

Highlights:

Bain took June official visits to ‘Bama, Auburn and Oklahoma and has a Louisville trip set up for the weekend before signing day.

“We actually don’t know if we will take more visits,” Rueben, Sr. said.

Dad adds that the family would like to take an official visit to Miami, but with the high school playoffs ongoing it remains up in the air whether that will happen.

“Whatever school he feels is the best system for him to go into, the best place for him to be is where he’ll be,” Rueben, Sr. said.

As for if Miami’s rough season hurts the Canes’ chances, dad says, “Well I don’t know if he wants to be part of a rebuilding or continue to build (at a program that’s performing well this year). But Miami’s still there, the players believe, have to believe in the system.”

Rueben, Sr. also has had some personal conversations with Canes coach Mario Cristobal.

“He’s a good guy, good coach,” dad said. “He’s trying to get the program back to what it used to be or better.”
Doesn't want to be in a rebuild or a continue to build; but is giving Louisville his last OV! And Auburn? They don't even have a HC.
But I still believe that he is a Cane in the end.

It will be a challenge for the family member on staff to justify their job if they are unable to convince their own family member to attend.
To fans probably i don’t think mario cares or would hire someone he thought was unqualified to be on staff for one recruit lol

Advertisement
I have to disagree. If he doesn't OV, I don't have much confidence he ends up at UM. We've seen players practically live on campus, but avoid the OV and sign elsewhere. I remember Rashard Robinson was at UM seemingly every weekend during his senior year and he still ended up at LSU. There have been others as well. The OV is very important. If he doesn't take one here, I wouldn't be confident.

Facts

Reactions: jsy
I have to disagree. If he doesn't OV, I don't have much confidence he ends up at UM. We've seen players practically live on campus, but avoid the OV and sign elsewhere. I remember Rashard Robinson was at UM seemingly every weekend during his senior year and he still ended up at LSU. There have been others as well. The OV is very important. If he doesn't take one here, I wouldn't be confident.
Again....you can disagree all you want, bottom line is, it's not imperative at all. With a brother on staff, and a campus you've been to 100 times.

Last edited:
I don’t blame this young man one bit if he goes elsewhere. But this would be up there for me as one of the he worst recruiting losses I’ve witnessed dating back to grassy days. Brother on staff, Hurricane legacy, HS HC on staff, middle name Hurricane. It doesn’t get much worse than that 🤣
Doesn’t want to be apart of a rebuild but will go to the dumpster fire of Auburn lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has never sounded like a Cane in this entire process. Nothing changed there. Dont get butt hurt if he doesnt come here, yall see and hear the warnings. If u ignore them, its on you
I agree on its face. This looks like a kid going elsewhere. Personally, I haven’t felt good about this one but I have zero idea as there are some different dynamics involved. We’ll see really soon what a zillion campus visits and family history means here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back