Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
LB period. OLB, ILB, or MLB… wherever. Point is the kid will play LB at Bama and DL for us. I’m hoping this staff does the same if he committed to Miami, but I feel like he’d be on the line. 😒. Just like Thomas Davis.
Word is Thomas Davis is moving to LB. He (Davis) did have a little experience playing there in HS, however.

Advertisement
I don't have to do nothing. Im not controlling nothing, you are trying to control my opinion and my sunday. Ima say what i feel and if u related to one of these man, grab a tissue. We calling it out like the umpire, thats all.
Nobody tryna control u lol im not related to anyone i just see a need to remind mfs like u that these are kids and yall talk like they got life figured out and start talking crazy when they not trending or committed to Miami. Enjoy ya Sunday tho

I think this insane rush of June and July commitments (not just us but across college football) has also skewed things a bit

Even guys like Brandon Harris waited till signing day to announce even though he was beyond a lock for us

Juxtaposed to a guy like Patrick Johnson, committed early only to engage with every school that would have him. Pretty sure he named USC and LSU his leader while still being committed to Miami. Recruitments like that fortify you as a fan.

Is everyone assuming the ncaa is just gonna give us a pass on the 2 year rule?

Is everyone forgetting about this...

Advertisement
Based on the CIS board in Mario first full cycle we are going to miss out on South Florida recruits:

Brandon Innis
Hykeem Williams
Jalen Brown
Ruben Bain
Demari Brown
Andy Jean
Mark Fletcher

That probably seemed infathonable when Mario signed on to coach Miami.

Watching his caneville interview I noticed that he was ****ed that he was crystal balled to Miami.
He didn’t even have an offer but automatically had cb’s for us and he seemed frustrated over it.
Also, don’t think he wants to play backer. I’m going with him moving inside and being that lighter but dominant 3 tech.
The entire interview is good. But he talks about the Miami prediction after the 18 min mark

Nobody tryna control u lol im not related to anyone i just see a need to remind mfs like u that these are kids and yall talk like they got life figured out and start talking crazy when they not trending or committed to Miami. Enjoy ya Sunday tho
Yeah and i point out that all the kids not from so FL are also kids and we don't have that issue. They are also kids from Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Cali but they got **** figured out? Don't group in none of the talking crazy to kids cuz i dont tweet at them or about them once they decide to go elsewhere. This is a localized problem and not just one player

Watching his caneville interview I noticed that he was ****ed that he was crystal balled to Miami.
He didn’t even have an offer but automatically had cb’s for us and he seemed frustrated over it.
Also, don’t think he wants to play backer. I’m going with him moving inside and being that lighter but dominant 3 tech.
The entire interview is good. But he talks about the Miami prediction after the 18 min mark

So he has 3 relatives on staff?

I know about Bain and he said Van Dyke is his cousin? Who else?

I just have a hard time fathoming this kid not going to Miami.

But I don't blame him for enjoying the process (as long as the people who need to, know that he's 100% coming).

And a silent from a kid like Bain who has 3 relatives on staff is different than a silent from somebody like Jalen Brown.

Advertisement
So he has 3 relatives on staff?

I know about Bain and he said Van Dyke is his cousin? Who else?

I just have a hard time fathoming this kid not going to Miami.

But I don't blame him for enjoying the process (as long as the people who need to, know that he's 100% coming).

And a silent from a kid like Bain who has 3 relatives on staff is different than a silent from somebody like Jalen Brown.
He’s not a silent. This will be a battle until the end.

I don’t want this to sound like an overreaction but here’s where I’m at. Reuben has been around the program more than anyone and he’s earned the right to take visits. However, At a certain point it’s time to **** or get off the pot and we have to be nearing that point. He’s been vocal about how he’s a De and not DT which is fine but the problem that I see is I’m looking at the DE board and things could get murky real quick.

Wayne could be in this weekend. Collins could also be in the weekend. Bryant said he’s being recruited to play Jack which is a hybrid rush end linebacker. Then we’ve got big fish like M’Pemba and Russaw from Bama, the dream Nycko Harbor not to mention a guy like David hicks who’s a long shot but still Mario who knows.

Hearing the Jalen Brown news I’m looking at Reuben dead in the eye like you with us or nah bruh? Spots are going and the train is leaving we all want him but am I tripping? It feels like it’s time.
So Bain scared off Collins, and yet he’s flirting so hard with Bama that Hank’s got ‘em in the class?

Something doesn’t add up. S. FL h0es gonna h0e. Appears like even the traditional feeder schools and legacies aren’t safe.

Go national and if he goes to Bama, you ain’t one of us.

So there’s no chance that the coaches and Bain know what’s up? That there is an agreement in place? That the staff is letting him get his fun and perks in? That they may be saving and slotting him for a momentum commitment when they need it?

I’d say everyone needs to chill and respect the kid and the fam. It’s god **** early July yall. Save some bullets.

Juxtaposed to a guy like Patrick Johnson, committed early only to engage with every school that would have him. Pretty sure he named USC and LSU his leader while still being committed to Miami. Recruitments like that fortify you as a fan.
Yeah man that was a tough one

I know we’ve been crushed in the past with coaches that pushed for commits and then just made a fool of because the kid wasn’t being genuine or actually wasn’t ready

I don’t see it happening with Mario. Not that he’s impervious but he’s an elite recruiter for a reason

Advertisement
Crootin ain’t for the weak and thin skin types. . .
This. I really want Bain in this class, but as I’ve said before…. with Mario running ****, I ain’t worried one bit about recruiting. This is the most confident i have been in our prospective recruiting class since like Butch’s last couple of classes here. If he doesn’t sign here, I’m confident Mario will find a capable replacement. I’m not losing any sleep over it. If you know like I know…. then you shouldn’t either.

He’s not a silent. This will be a battle until the end.
Maybe he's a deep silent... So silent he hasn't even told Mario 😂...

Just saying maybe only person that knows is Reginald and Mario.. or maybe even just Reginald... And when spots are running out he'll be told "it's now or never" and then he'll go public.

Or maybe he truly is considering Bama.. that seems unfathomable to me with the situation but I don't know anything.

Advertisement
Kid is a legacy, calls himself “Hurricane”, & is the most dominant defender in South Florida this cycle even if half his recorded stats are true. Don’t see him not being in the class & if he does commit to Bama I highly doubt we ever turn the heat off him.

We’re saying the same thing. And it’s good to know Davis is finally a LB where he should have been the moment he stepped on campus. For goodness sake, his name
Is THOMAS DAVIS. And he played the position in HS. Never understood why he was at the end.

Thomas Davis was a bad man for UGA & The Carolina Panthers. I hope our THOMAS plays the game just like him.

Maybe he's a deep silent... So silent he hasn't even told Mario 😂...

Just saying maybe only person that knows is Reginald and Mario.. or maybe even just Reginald... And when spots are running out he'll be told "it's now or never" and then he'll go public.

Or maybe he truly is considering Bama.. that seems unfathomable to me with the situation but I don't know anything.
You must be new to recruiting. This will go to the end.

Kid is a legacy, calls himself “Hurricane”, & is the most dominant defender in South Florida this cycle even if half his recorded stats are true. Don’t see him not being in the class & if he does commit to Bama I highly doubt we ever turn the heat off him.
Not saying he won’t be in this class but plenty of “legacy’s” select other programs, even hated rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back