Ruben Hyppolite Note

Advertisement
He didnt have much interest in PSU.

For these kids that Bama "OFFER" means alot to them ...no matter if its commitable or not...they would hold out hopes of that "offer". They kind of offered him on the spot after seeing him run. He clocked like a 4.4. for them at camp or almost something crazy like that.

Ive been saying its Maryland, Miami, Bama. But some of everyone likely will be sniffing around until December.
4.4 is sick and u see it on the field too it's not just like a camp thing. This kids an animal on that field

its been said the expected haul is 3-4 lbs, the facts are the staff is content with the 3 they have now, the odds are they take 3 true lbs and 1 striker. Unless flowe comes then the number bumps to 4.

It’ll be 4 lb’s, flowe is the fourth if not it’ll be hypolite. If he doesn’t come they’ll take 3. But they’d prefer 4

Per Shodell, communication between him and the Staff is starting to pick up, almost daily. Banda and Rumph are primary recruiters. He has noticed improvement in each of Miami home games and has really enjoyed attending. Was very impressed with the win over UL. Says 5 teams standing out in his recruiting- Maryland, Miami, Alabama, Nebraska, and Illinois. He is focusing on playoffs, so not focusing on official visits. He is an early enrollee, so he needs to start refocusing on visits, etc., over the next month.
That is the strangest top 5 teams I've ever seen.

Advertisement
I would do the same thing but when we had some decommits Manny said he wants kids that want to be Miami Hurricanes to my knowledge Mathis hasn’t visited anywhere. Riggins and Smith have been taking visits so if they are looking so are we, no idea if they were going to be dropped if they didn’t look around.

Can Mathis visit anywhere? Same w Flagg.

Advertisement
Staff is going hard after Marlon Martinez. Told him he can play anywhere on the line. He said LSU wants him as a guard. This could get interesting down the stretch. Kid wants early playing time and says both staffs telling him it's possible.

A little late to the party aren’t we? Smh. Going head to head against the hottest team in the country? And we were on him late? Smh

So we really don't want him, huh?
1573559188693.gif

How has this guys senior season been?

While I’d love to have him, no way I’d drop a guy like Flagg who loves UM and is ultra productive for a combine warrior with an Under Armor fetish

Advertisement
Staff is going hard after Marlon Martinez. Told him he can play anywhere on the line. He said LSU wants him as a guard. This could get interesting down the stretch. Kid wants early playing time and says both staffs telling him it's possible.
LSU is in a numbers crunch will see if he makes the cut, we need OL. We should reach out to Brady ward from Alabama.

drop mathis keep flagg and tac and get hyppolite and go all out for flowe.
This is what I want to do for sure. The only issue would be the backlash from the recruiting area Mathis is from, that I’m sure we are trying to keep inroads to. Nevertheless I say do it. We need that speed and instincts badly. Prop Joe also said he is cerebral, intelligence is #1.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Per Shodell, communication between him and the Staff is starting to pick up, almost daily. Banda and Rumph are primary recruiters. He has noticed improvement in each of Miami home games and has really enjoyed attending. Was very impressed with the win over UL. Says 5 teams standing out in his recruiting- Maryland, Miami, Alabama, Nebraska, and Illinois. He is focusing on playoffs, so not focusing on official visits. He is an early enrollee, so he needs to start refocusing on visits, etc., over the next month.
Does anyone know why our linebacker coach isn't recruiting him? Is he a liability recruiting?

Does anyone know why our linebacker coach isn't recruiting him? Is he a liability recruiting?
Not sure, but believe they are recruiting by region now - I think. I believe Banda and Rumph are handling South Florida.

Think Ivins state’s we might be going all out for Flowe and Keyshawn Greene(FSU commit) which would explain why we’re not all in on Hyppolite.

If true, it's par for the course with Diaz. Chase the long shot, ignore the local talent only to be left with his dyck in his hand come signing day.
LB recruiting has been abysmal under Diaz.

Advertisement
Back