Ruben Hyppolite ll

Flowe aint coming and i would take him over flagg or mathis anyday

Deal. But somebody has to go. And clearly the staff is going all in on Flowe. So Mathis is out if y’all are so all in on Hypolite.

I find it funny that posters are so all in on this kid but he hasn’t even setup an OV here. How about we revisit him when he actually does that. Posters saying “NO WAY” to Flowe who is on an OV and has said we have a legit shot. Posters say “LETS GET HIM!” to Hypolite who doesn’t have an OV setup and tells us in interviews he’s fully committed with MD. Lol. Only on CIS.

Advertisement
Deal. But somebody has to go. And clearly the staff is going all in on Flowe. So Mathis is out if y’all are so all in on Hypolite.

I find it funny that posters are so all in on this kid but he hasn’t even setup an OV here. How about we revisit him when he actually does that. Posters saying “NO WAY” to Flowe who is on an OV and has said we have a legit shot. Posters say “LETS GET HIM!” to Hypolite who doesn’t have an OV setup and tells us in interviews he’s fully committed with MD. Lol. Only on CIS.

Mcarthur is in the playoffs. OV's likely get set up in the next 2 weeks by south florida recruits.

The dude has been at **** near every game so its obvious he has interest. Has it occured to you that the staff is slow playing him because they want to see what flowe does first? We have commits that don't have ov's scheduled so that point doesn't even make sense.

Advertisement
This staff can be lauded for several things, but it’s a fact that they’re out early, often and doing the real work to decide between equally talented kids. The days of being left at the alter with no backup are GONE. Cooney is legit. I’m confident they are taking the kids that want to be here. I’ll trust them to close with 25 full and every one of them to clear. We MUST have full classes, redshirt and find our way to 85, if we’re ever going to truly compete for national titles again.

Neither of the current committed LBers are going to be dropped. That's why the slow play on Hyppolite. The staff wants to sign 3 LBers is clear. It will Mathis, Flagg and then a 3rd. Flowe tops the list and is the domino we are waiting on. I like the strategy believing Flagg and Mathis are Miami caliber guys.

Neither of the current committed LBers are going to be dropped. That's why the slow play on Hyppolite. The staff wants to sign 3 LBers is clear. It will Mathis, Flagg and then a 3rd. Flowe tops the list and is the domino we are waiting on. I like the strategy believing Flagg and Mathis are Miami caliber guys.
They have three committed already

Advertisement
They also have Cave at LB

Advertisement
The fastes lb down here.

Last night he ran down a legit 4.6 under qb from getting the corner from the middle of the field.

He does this at about 220-225.
He's pretty strong with Maryland now...but if they arent sending the kitchen sink after the flowe visit..then that will further confirm my opinion that they dont know how to evaluate LBS
Yea the staff is bad at LB MD weak point. I don't get how u let this kid go to UMD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back