Ruben Hyppolite ll

Advertisement
Okay..I would point out injuries more tho. We have to hit big at LB this cycle

I don't include injuries because those guys who got hurt didn't prove how good they were on the field before getting hurt.

Also, guys will get hurt, transfer, leave early etc....you HAVE to plan for that. Had Shaq and Pinckney gone pro last year, what would we have had left at LB?

Advertisement
He's Better than what we have returning here at lb. He plays alot wherever he goes.
I agree.... I like to think we don’t guarantee any kid immediate day one playing time because that can kill morale...

But kid can start here next to Brooks all but guaranteed (assuming Flowe picks Clemson)

That's the only place he has really visited so far. I think or us or Uf turned it up on him there is a shot. I just don't think we are all in on him until Flowe I'm guessing
I don’t get this from our staph. It isn’t an either or, if then situation. You take Hippo and Flowe for certain.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The fastes lb down here.

Last night he ran down a legit 4.6 under qb from getting the corner from the middle of the field.

He does this at about 220-225.
He's pretty strong with Maryland now...but if they arent sending the kitchen sink after the flowe visit..then that will further confirm my opinion that they dont know how to evaluate LBS

Let's not forget strong too.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Kid is trying to kill his career going to Maryland

unless his only goal is GUARANTEED playing time day 1 and some kind of bag.

No way you would believe whatever their selling at Maryland... dont be a fool kid

He is no fool, UM'S staff needs to do a better job of selling him on developing him as a man. UMD is pushing their connections with Under Armour.

Go Canes

We are getting Flowe so we don’t need this kid. He’s good though. But he knows and the staff knows he’s the backup plan unless we are pushing out one of the other LBs.

Advertisement
We haven’t. Kid just refuses to reopen his recruitment

Maryland grad here....The Terps have lost some commits these last few days and I think more coming after get lit up again....what's worse is that some of these kids are local, including a DeMatha kid....DeMatha is a few minutes down the road from UMD, and had a hc who is now the RB coach under Locksley. Also, if you look up list of top20 players in Maryland, you will find that most of them are headed to lsu, alabama, statePenn and Clemson...that's how bad it is for that program. I don't see this kid sticking with that program...he's probably waiting on f$u, fu or some other SEC school.

We are getting Flowe so we don’t need this kid. He’s good though. But he knows and the staff knows he’s the backup plan unless we are pushing out one of the other LBs.
Dumb **** best LB in SFL and you talking about we don't need him. I don't give af is Flowe commits, Manny and the staff bette drop either Mathis or Flagg for a guy like Hyppolite he us clearly better than both and as a coach your job is to get the best talent as possible.

Dumb **** best LB in SFL and you talking about we don't need him. I don't give af is Flowe commits, Manny and the staff bette drop either Mathis or Flagg for a guy like Hyppolite he us clearly better than both and as a coach your job is to get the best talent as possible.

Deal. Let’s drop Mathis then. Flagg isn’t going anywhere.

Advertisement
Back