Ruben Hyppolite ll

Advertisement
...he literally lives at hard rock. either the staff is confident we have a good shot at flowe or the staff is getting played by flowe thus holding off on hippolite

He lives at hard rock and Maryland is garbage yet he hasn’t decomitted

thewire-propjoe-cadaverousmf.gif

Advertisement
christ he is fast

The fastes lb down here.

Last night he ran down a legit 4.6 under qb from getting the corner from the middle of the field.

He does this at about 220-225.
He's pretty strong with Maryland now...but if they arent sending the kitchen sink after the flowe visit..then that will further confirm my opinion that they dont know how to evaluate LBS

The fastes lb down here.

Last night he ran down a legit 4.6 under qb from getting the corner from the middle of the field.

He does this at about 220-225.
He's pretty strong with Maryland now...but if they arent sending the kitchen sink after the flowe visit..then that will further confirm my opinion that they dont know how to evaluate LBS

Watching Maryland right now vs Ohio State. Hope he enjoys Maryland

Yea they suck.

He's a different kind of kid though.

Its all about football with him...he's cerebral. They built a good relationship with him and sell sell sell. If Um recruis him the same way im sure we would be able to flip

He's been to several games, been recruited for quite sometime. If he cant see the difference between where we are headed and where Maryland is going that's a shame. Given the choice to sign him and Flowe I'm pretty sure Manny wants both

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is trying to kill his career going to Maryland

unless his only goal is GUARANTEED playing time day 1 and some kind of bag.

No way you would believe whatever their selling at Maryland... dont be a fool kid

Advertisement
I’m sure the staff would take him. But does he want to be taken is the question..committed to Maryland, but Miami’ wants you..sounds like that DB Nunn who ended up at Syracuse a year ago

Linebacker has been “underwhelming” ? You talking about recruiting/depth or production?
Flowe is the most productive backer in Texas and Austin-Cave is one of the best at his position in the northeast. Mathis might be the holy guy I have a few questions about but programs like Auburn, UF and Oregon wanted him so that’s good enough for me

Flowe is the most productive backer in Texas and Austin-Cave is one of the best at his position in the northeast. Mathis might be the holy guy I have a few questions about but programs like Auburn, UF and Oregon wanted him so that’s good enough for me
Flowe is from cali

but i get what your saying

Advertisement
Back