Rubbish! DBC Lives On Forever.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
The background isn't so much important here but it's the president of Barstool Sports in the midst of a minor company controversy feeling compelled to channel his inner DannyBoyCane (Paranos?). Starts at like the 3:10 mark. We back.

[TWEET]918217335735013382[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
That was almost word for word a DBC rant at the end! I almost felt like it he was mocking him. Lol

Advertisement
This whole "controversy" is insane.

That girl is looking for attention. Nothing more.

1000%. That's why the DBC imitation is the only thing of value to result from this. I understand Barstool wanting to attack back immediately too but it almost plays into her hand. Now she'll respond and people will pick sides and blah blah blah. Its all........rubbish!

Ha! This woman is an attention-seeking idiot, and I wish her very little luck finding gainful employment after causing a hubbub over this.

The language she found offensive is boilerplate, especially for a place like Barstool with risque content. I negotiate entertainment contracts for a living and not only is this type of protection standard, it's not nearly as expansive as it could have been.

This woman is looking for a cross to die on, and I hope she finds a ditch instead.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
OP keep my name out your ****** *** mouth. I have told you I am not this DBC M'Fer.

Go Canes

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back