Rubbish! DBC Lives On Forever.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
The background isn't so much important here but it's the president of Barstool Sports in the midst of a minor company controversy feeling compelled to channel his inner DannyBoyCane (Paranos?). Starts at like the 3:10 mark. We back.

[TWEET]918217335735013382[/TWEET]

Last edited:

nystateofmind

Lover not a Fighter
This whole "controversy" is insane.

That girl is looking for attention. Nothing more.

frostycane

Junior
That was almost word for word a DBC rant at the end! I almost felt like it he was mocking him. Lol

nystateofmind

Lover not a Fighter
That was almost word for word a DBC rant at the end! I almost felt like it he was mocking him. Lol
Barstool has played his video a ton of times. They even got him to do a video for them once, if I recall.

Tad Footeball

This whole "controversy" is insane.

That girl is looking for attention. Nothing more.
1000%. That's why the DBC imitation is the only thing of value to result from this. I understand Barstool wanting to attack back immediately too but it almost plays into her hand. Now she'll respond and people will pick sides and blah blah blah. Its all........rubbish!

Classic

TAFKA CaneClassic
Ha! This woman is an attention-seeking idiot, and I wish her very little luck finding gainful employment after causing a hubbub over this.

The language she found offensive is boilerplate, especially for a place like Barstool with risque content. I negotiate entertainment contracts for a living and not only is this type of protection standard, it's not nearly as expansive as it could have been.

This woman is looking for a cross to die on, and I hope she finds a ditch instead.

Last edited:

Zbrod95

All-ACC
I would sue her for defamation

Paranos

All-ACC
OP keep my name out your biatch azz mouth. I have told you I am not this DBC M'Fer.

Go Canes

Tad Footeball

OP keep my name out your biatch azz mouth. I have told you I am not this DBC M'Fer.

Go Canes
You're the best.

Go Canes.

D

deleted3564

Did he say "We had a good repertoire" ? LOL :RK5I6FxwJLgEV5J6.jp