Rubbing elbows with Lil Richt..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Show him film of Uncle RICO and ask him if he’s scouted him yet. Either that or accidentally elbow him

Ironically I'm not at all.. it just wasn't the place for it. Seemed like a genuinely good dude.

haha, I'm just playing brother. You had to expect a few chirps when you posted this.

I'm sure he's a great dude. But, I know he's a terrible QB coach and a complete waste of a coaching position.

Advertisement
On Twitter I’m currently blocked by Searals and I was inches away from him at the Hurricane walk vs. Pitt (I had my 5 yr old daughter so didn’t want to start 💩), he reached over to shake some dudes hand he knew next to me, and I said have a great game keep up the good work 😔

Advertisement
How’s his dyck taste?
We could ask you the same about Dan Sileo Jr. This same time last year you were acting “plugged in”, all the time you were getting trolled by DSJ.

What kind of a lawyer are you? Doubt you are anything more than an errand boy for a ticket clinic lawyer.

99.9% of CIS/WEZ posters would do the same. Why do you think their twitter accounts don't have their real pictures

I called Golden a ***** to his face at university chicken grill. I said a **** of a lot more **** before the bald guy that always changes the prices of the chicken chops that looks like Bas Rutten threatened to call the cops if I didn't leave.

If I saw Mork or Jorn I would say the same.

We could ask you the same about Dan Sileo Jr. This same time last year you were acting “plugged in”, all the time you were getting trolled by DSJ.

What kind of a lawyer are you? Doubt you are anything more than an errand boy for a ticket clinic lawyer.

That’s right. @The Franchise was all over Sileo’s **** last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back