Rubbing elbows with Lil Richt..

Advertisement
You did the right thing because as a man you don't do that unless IMO you're ready to put your hands up which is why I don't like talking too much **** on here because I have to bring that same energy if I see him

Advertisement
If you really want to complain call and email Blake about the mess this year. End of year meeting with Richt is coming up.
I wouldn’t be disrespectful. No reason.

One day all men will have to sit at the judgment seat before the Lord Jesus Christ.

We will all be judged for what we have done, good and bad and yes, even the things we write on this message board.

You are probably laughing if you think we came from a rock or slimy bacteria, it will not excuse you on judgment day.

Be careful and consider others when you put your fingers to the keyboard and if you slip up, as we all do at times, ask God to forgive you and He will not hold it against you.

Advertisement
Is your legal name King Slayer? Are you shaped like a K? If not, quit calling people out for something you’re doing as well

Social media and message board are the same thing

Mad cause you're a *****, hide behind some fake name on twitter cause you're afraid of Lil Jon Richt

Advertisement
One day all men will have to sit at the judgment seat before the Lord Jesus Christ.

We will all be judged for what we have done, good and bad and yes, even the things we write on this message board.

You are probably laughing if you think we came from a rock or slimy bacteria, it will not excuse you on judgment day.

Be careful and consider others when you put your fingers to the keyboard and if you slip up, as we all do at times, ask God to forgive you and He will not hold it against you.
Okay Mork

You remind me of the Pharisees in Matthew.

Advertisement
Why would any of u be scared to call another man out on ANYTHING??

I remember when they stole my Seattle Sonics, I got to tell Clay Bennett that he was a criminal right to his face and threw a rock at his car with him watching me do it lol

Advertisement
Back