Rubbing elbows with Lil Richt..

Advertisement
So you think it is okay to just throw insults and be disrespectful to people (and coaches) on a message board like most posters on here do constantly? You've read Matthew? Maybe you know better and you still do it which is worse than being ignorant about it.

Yes, I have read Matthew. I don't see anything wrong with commenting on a persons coaching skills and calling for him to be fired. The man has enough money that we are not going to ruin his life by canning him.

What do you think would happen if a priest was not fulfilling his duties. If he was hitting on nuns and embezzling money through the church. Would the higher ups say "ehhhhh we can't disrespect the guy so maybe we should just promote him to bishop"?

Yes, I have read Matthew. I don't see anything wrong with commenting on a persons coaching skills and calling for him to be fired. The man has enough money that we are not going to ruin his life by canning him.

What do you think would happen if a priest was not fulfilling his duties. If he was hitting on nuns and embezzling money through the church. Would he higher ups say "ehhhhh we can't disrespect the guy so maybe we should just promote him to bishop"?

I think that's exactly what the church did lol

What do you think would happen if a priest was not fulfilling his duties. If he was hitting on nuns and embezzling money through the church. Would the higher ups say "ehhhhh we can't disrespect the guy so maybe we should just promote him to bishop"?
I agree nothing wrong with commenting on football or coaching skills of a public game but many on here cross the line with personal attacks and insults. If you had to answer one day for everything you said you would think twice before saying it.

I agree nothing wrong with commenting on football or coaching skills of a public game but many on here cross the line with personal attacks and insults. If you had to answer one day for everything you said you would think twice before saying it.

Well I already think that I will have to answer for what I have done one day.

Advertisement
I think that's exactly what the church did lol
That church and that system does not represent the way God would have things done on this earth. You abuse a kid, you should be punished as would any other person according to the law of that land. The leaders of that church will have to answer one day for letting those priests get away with what they did.

We could ask you the same about Dan Sileo Jr. This same time last year you were acting “plugged in”, all the time you were getting trolled by DSJ.

What kind of a lawyer are you? Doubt you are anything more than an errand boy for a ticket clinic lawyer.
I’m the type of lawyer you’re clearly obsessed with, fckboi. You got all my posts cataloged on your mom’s computer, yet you’re too dumb to realize I was feeding into the Sileo hype on purpose to create some fun on here. Fcking moron. Now go log into your other account and stalk me some more, you dumb fck.

Advertisement
Bas Rutten

I wonder how many people get this reference here. Good fights tonight by the way. Holloway by TKO!

One day all men will have to sit at the judgment seat before the Lord Jesus Christ.

We will all be judged for what we have done, good and bad and yes, even the things we write on this message board.

You are probably laughing if you think we came from a rock or slimy bacteria, it will not excuse you on judgment day.

Be careful and consider others when you put your fingers to the keyboard and if you slip up, as we all do at times, ask God to forgive you and He will not hold it against you.

LOL. I hope you were on a high dose of mescaline when you wrote that.

I wonder how many people get this reference here. Good fights tonight by the way. Holloway by TKO!

LMAO only the old school MMA fans will get the reference lol. Have you ever been to University Chicken Grill on US-1 across the street from campus? I am not even kidding the guy is a spitting image of Bas. I can't wait for the fights bro. Holloway by TKO for sure.

LMAO only the old school MMA fans will get the reference lol. Have you ever been to University Chicken Grill on US-1 across the street from campus? I am not even kidding the guy is a spitting image of Bas. I can't wait for the fights bro. Holloway by TKO for sure.

I never went there actually but it's closed for good now. I forgot what they replaced it with. I wish I would of went now though lol. Yea man I'm hyped for the fights as well. Hopefully, @Liberty City El starts a UFC thread tonight.

Advertisement
I never went there actually but it's closed for good now. I forgot what they replaced it with. I wish I would of went now though lol. Yea man I'm hyped for the fights as well. Hopefully, @Liberty City El starts a UFC thread tonight.

I think Golden used to keep it in business. No joke. Everytime I went in there a couple players buying like 30 platters for the team with the teams credit card lol.

Man you should have seen this guy. He looked just like Bas. He would always change the price of the chop too and you would say bro the menu says its x dollars and he would say ohh my mistake and change it back. I was like bruh this is the 5th time this month you tried to play me lmao and I called him out everytime. I get why he would do it to new people or someone that doesn't call him out lol.

I hope so to. Its going to be a great night of fights.

That church and that system does not represent the way God would have things done on this earth. You abuse a kid, you should be punished as would any other person according to the law of that land. The leaders of that church will have to answer one day for letting those priests get away with what they did.
Dude STFU with this religious bull**** on a ******* football message board

Advertisement

As I said, you are laughing if you believe we all came from a rock or slimy bacteria and hear you are LOL. Beyond foolish.

Advertisement
Back