RPI

We should have been ranked 24 now about 21 after BC but I truly expect to be ranked Monday especially bc we play Duke next and they can sell that BS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1 2 and 3 are pretty solidly ahead of us. If you understand how rpi is calculated youll understand why we didnt move up. I mean were freaking NUMBER FOUR. Our rating is sky high as it is. 1 2 and 3 have less losses than us and similar powerful schedules. More good wins, and none have 2 losses to "weaker" teams.

The good news is mainly this. Were now in contention for a 2-seed. Yes. A 2-seed. And an outside chance of a 1-seed if we run the ACC, get some help, AND dont lose to anybody not named duke unc or nc st.

Based on their numbers, Realtimerpi has us losing only 2 more games this year, @Duke and @NC State. Pretty **** unlikely, but pretty **** cool.

Advertisement
The good news is mainly this. Were now in contention for a 2-seed. Yes. A 2-seed. And an outside chance of a 1-seed if we run the ACC, get some help, AND dont lose to anybody not named duke unc or nc st.

If we run the ACC...I'm suckin a **** that day! Cuz it's the end of the world and always some **** I wanted to do.

Signed,

Toad

Advertisement
Just to review....

3 Losses

1. Florida Gulf Coast (14-8)(6-3)
#1 in the Atlantic Sun Conf

2. Indiana State (14-7) (7-3)
1 Game Back in the MVC

3. Arizona (17-2) (5-2)
#8 Team Overall

- Combined Record 45-7
- Every game without a starter
- Indiana State was our 3rd game in 2 days (not for Indiana State b/c 3rd Game in 3 Days).

Advertisement
Back