RPI

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
It's never too early to start stressing about RPI. After the win at UMass, Miami is #51 in RPI.

Advertisement
The ACC schedule should raise that as our current SoS is 137th. We desperately need to win out before we go into the ACC schedule.

The ACC schedule should raise that as our current SoS is 137th. We desperately need to win out before we go into the ACC schedule.

Agree. We would have room to drop 1 if not for the bad loss against FGCU.

We should have a top 40 RPI by seasons end if we continue to play well.

Advertisement

If we beat Hawaii, there is a good chance we play #9 Arizona. Obviously I'd like to beat them, but if we lose to them, it wouldn't be the end of the world, and I won't hurt our RPI.

If we beat Hawaii, there is a good chance we play #9 Arizona. Obviously I'd like to beat them, but if we lose to them, it wouldn't be the end of the world, and I won't hurt our RPI.

I saw Hawaii play in that 24 hour tipoff marathon. They have a decent big man, but their guards are awful. We should kill them

Advertisement
That didnt take long. Knew this one would catapult is in rpi. Have to keep winning.

Advertisement
With the #22 SOS and we still have to play Arizona, SDSU/IndySt, and LaSalle (who are 32nd as of this morning).

Thats right folks. We have a top 10 nonb conf SOS this year and so far are 8-1 against it, with a good chance of going 2-1 at least over these last 3 games. 10-2 against a top 10 SOS means 8-8 in the ACC and we are a 100% lock. And we are going to be beter than 8-8 or 9-9. My first guess is 11-7. So we could be 21-9 going to the ACCT with a Top 5/Top 10 overal schedule. Wow.

I think we're better than an 11-7 team in the ACC. Duke (and maybe NCSU) is the only team clearly better than us. I'm thinking 13-5.

Advertisement
RPI falls to #10 after the loss to Zona (who is now #11). Indiana State is #83, so this is pretty much is a must win.

Acc play im calling it 15-3. One loss at Duke,Nc St and Maryland

I really hope so, but 15-3 may be good enough to win the ACC. I think 12-6, which i would consider a pretty great season of conference play. I think we're just bound to slip up a couple of times against lesser opponents, especially on the road.

injuries happen too

Advertisement
Back