Rousseau

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have nothing but love for Greg and hope he gets a ring this season and has a HoF career. But what in the ever loving **** was that article?? It sounded like a generic instagram fitness model that wrote this for their English 101 class and just happened to stumble upon Greg.

I cringed thinking our players didn’t get sound nutritional guidance. Part of building champions as the admin would tell me at donation time. I would think the players could give nutritional classes. I hope this was a short timer thing.

I cringed thinking our players didn’t get sound nutritional guidance. Part of building champions as the admin would tell me at donation time. I would think the players could give nutritional classes. I hope this was a short timer thing.
1) He’s started every game as a rookie and first round pick. I don’t think that’s a bad look for Miami.
2) It’s a sponsored article, written by a hummus company’s marketing department.
3) The nutritional program at Miami wasn’t great before Mario. That’s all changing right now. Our training table and nutritional team will be on par with the best in the country. It’s unbelievable the strides we’ve made in such a short period of time.

Advertisement
Back