Rousseau

Advertisement
Hard to understand why Greg was taken off the field yesterday on most 3rd and long situations. DL depth is a strength for the hills but they over substitute.
Did he play alot of snaps yesterday? Barely seen him even on a tackle, I only saw him mentioned as a prop for Mahomes passing around him..

Advertisement
Did he play alot of snaps yesterday? Barely seen him even on a tackle, I only saw him mentioned as a prop for Mahomes passing around him..
Lots of reps on 1 and second down. Several qb pressures and his length is a real problem with passing lanes for qbs who are less gifted than mahomes.

He was a matchup nightmare against kc..when he was on the field they got little to nothing. When he was off the field kc rolled.

Advertisement
He was a matchup nightmare against kc..when he was on the field they got little to nothing. When he was off the field kc rolled.
Let’s calm down with the anointing of GR. he had one tackle last night and he was on the field. Week before against the Pats he had one solo tackle and one assisted tackle.

GR had 4 sacks total for the season, two of which came against the Dolphins in week two.

GR has a bright future with much upside. To say he was a matchup nightmare is factually incorrect last night.

Let’s calm down with the anointing of GR. he had one tackle last night and he was on the field. Week before against the Pats he had one solo tackle and one assisted tackle.

GR had 4 sacks total for the season, two of which came against the Dolphins in week two.

GR has a bright future with much upside. To say he was a matchup nightmare is factually incorrect last night.

Anointing is a bit of an overstatement....all I know is what I saw on my tv and that was what I typed a few post earlier. When #97 came in the d line broke down considerably. Watch the game over if you think im blowing smoke.

Lastly, the game is impacted by more than the stat sheet.

Advertisement
Back