Rousseau Weaknesses

He just doesn’t have elite explosiveness like a Myles Garrett, he has good explosiveness though, which pared with his length and athleticism makes him close to elite as a defensive linemen

Advertisement
Julius Peppers:
6'6 1/4", 283
Arm Length: 34.125
hand span: 10 inches
40: 4.74

Gerg Rousseau:
6'6 2/3", 266
Arm length: 34.38
Hand Span: 11.13 inches
40: 4.68

Groot is the man.

But Julius Peppers was carved at birth by Rich Piana himself. Maybe the most gifted football player ever. And an awesome person at that.

Advertisement
I do I had the C's in six
I’d probably lay off this one if it was my money. However, if you have to play, I’d take gs plus the points. Momentum going into a close out game matters and the C’s aren’t shooting the ball well enough to make me believe defense can win it alone here. That four points is a lot of wood imho

I’d probably lay off this one if it was my money. However, if you have to play, I’d take gs plus the points. Momentum going into a close out game matters and the C’s aren’t shooting the ball well enough to make me believe defense can win it alone here. That four points is a lot of wood imho
And Curry isn't going to only score 16.

Groot is the man.

But Julius Peppers was carved at birth by Rich Piana himself. Maybe the most gifted football player ever. And an awesome person at that.
Funny thing...you mentioned Peppers and I thought 'there's a guy who underachieved'. I then review his career and see he should be first-ballot HOF, if not second ballot. Freak athlete at 6-7 290lbs.

One of those players you'd wish had a SB ring or two.

Thanks!

Last edited:
He just doesn’t have elite explosiveness like a Myles Garrett, he has good explosiveness though, which pared with his length and athleticism makes him close to elite as a defensive linemen
Please don't compare him to Myles, Von or any player from Tx. Were built different.

Advertisement
Von has an accurate eye for talent. He said Trent Brown is the best RT in the league before New England traded some day 3 picks for him.

After two years of watchimg him, I wouldn't say he was wrong lol
Trent is a beast when healthy

Advertisement
Back