Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
Isn’t his projection as a Top 10 pick based on a second season of production and maturation? Chase Young had two seasons as a starter.

I wish Greg well, and hope to see him dominate as the next great Cane in the NFL.

Isn’t his projection as a Top 10 pick based on a second season of production and maturation? I wish him well, and hope to see him shine as the next great Cane in the NFL.
no its based off last years season and his potential given his athleticism and build

This sucks, I feel like Miami found the diamond in the rough but won’t really get to see him ball out for a whole season. But EVERYTHING I have ever read, seen, or heard about him is that this dude is a humble, positive, hardworking cat that just tries to do the best he can and do what is asked from him. It’s different when viewing this as a fan then viewing him as a person. He doesn’t seem like the selfish/ it’s all about me type... I think he would benefit from another year but at the end of the day it’s his choice.

Advertisement
no its based off last years season and his potential given his athleticism and build
So now their gonna draft him top 10 based on 6ish games??

domianting who?
A terrible FSU line
LT? FIU? GT? UL?

If Greg had started a full season I get this move entirely but seriously zero production and minimal time at DE...

if this was shaq, JJ, etc... with one or more seasons under their belt hey I get it and understand... but really?

Isn’t his projection as a Top 10 pick based on a second season of production and maturation? Chase Young had two seasons as a starter.

I wish Greg well, and hope to see him dominate as the next great Cane in the NFL.

Absolutely. Some team may still fall in love with him and take a risk but he has just greatly reduced his odds of being a top draft pick.

So now their gonna draft him top 10 based on 6ish games??

domianting who?
A terrible FSU line
LT? FIU? GT? UL?

If Greg had started a full season I get this move entirely but seriously zero production and minimal time at DE...

if this was shaq, JJ, etc... with one or more seasons under their belt hey I get it and understand... but really?

hes going top 10-15 at the worst. teams dont draft solely on film esp in a year where top kids are sitting out

Advertisement
Absolutely. Some team may still fall in love with him and take a risk but he has just greatly reduced his odds of being a top draft pick.
Under normal circumstances, yea but this whole year is a wash.. They will try to open senior bowl for underclassmen or so they say.. No one is gonna look at too negatively..

hes going top 10-15 at the worst. teams dont draft solely on film esp in a year where top kids are sitting out
Well see this is the first real year you have serious players missing SEASONS not just meaningless mid to low tier bowl games

Good luck to him

Advertisement
This sucks, I feel like Miami found the diamond in the rough but won’t really get to see him ball out for a whole season. But EVERYTHING I have ever read, seen, or heard about him is that this dude is a humble, positive, hardworking cat that just tries to do the best he can and do what is asked from him. It’s different when viewing this as a fan then viewing him as a person. He doesn’t seem like the selfish/ it’s all about me type... I think he would benefit from another year but at the end of the day it’s his choice.
qft. As fans who follow recruiting, we were intrigued by the high ceiling, then heard the very early practice reports that seemed like over hype but that dude was unblockable as true freshman. Gets injured first game, misses season, comes back and coaches keep him on bench for half the season, ugh. Finally thinking we have a season with a true impact player, everything is setting up nice, get him a bookend, and now this. I understand and he is a good kid, just like dam.. We go thru years of this is shayon's team and other **** and with a freak phenom we got 6 freakin games.. and some of those were fiu blowout and duke.. woof.

Good luck to the kid, hopefully we atleast get a couple games in this season..

I absolutely have no clue what the right answer is with this opt out. My athletic days are over and I never had a chance at playing in the show. Football guys, is this a smart move to not play and prepare for the draft or is it better for him to actually play football games?

Kid is a really good player and hope he does amazing things with his career. It is a business, plain and simple. Totally get his decision. I am more curious from the football side of things. Good or bad move?

I absolutely have no clue what the right answer is with this opt out. My athletic days are over and I never had a chance at playing in the show. Football guys, is this a smart move to not play and prepare for the draft or is it better for him to actually play football games?

Kid is a really good player and hope he does amazing things with his career. It is a business, plain and simple. Totally get his decision. I am more curious from the football side of things. Good or bad move?

normally prolly not but this year, well be l lucky to even get 4 games in without a complete shut down and who knows how everyone will look w little training, practice (remember ACC starts earlier than other p5s)

Advertisement

With Covid and him being projected high pick, its like a get out of jail free card.. He can blame covid and many wont really blame him. Of course the scouts and GMs will complain at lack of film when they really breakdown his game, but his measureables are legit and he is a freak in person, so they will drool and draft off potential if they have to. We might not even get a full season or season at all so its whatever..

Just sucks to finally get a top legit impact player but he barely played here.. This was his season to go down as one of the greats..

With Covid and him being projected high pick, its like a get out of jail free card.. He can blame covid and many wont really blame him. Of course the scouts and GMs will complain at lack of film when they really breakdown his game, but his measureables are legit and he is a freak in person, so they will drool and draft off potential if they have to. We might not even get a full season or season at all so its whatever..

Just sucks to finally get a top legit impact player but he barely played here.. This was his season to go down as one of the greats..

our best team in a while and the pandemic takes it out. sucks

normally prolly not but this year, well be l lucky to even get 4 games in without a complete shut down and who knows how everyone will look w little training, practice (remember ACC starts earlier than other p5s)
I hope he goes in the top 10. It hurts that he opted out but a top 10 pick is good for the program. Plain and simple. Also good for him so both parties benefit.

Advertisement
Back