Rousseau commits!

Advertisement
DE? LB? Hard not to get excited about a 6-6 LB/DE with speed but there isn't much film of him playing those positions just wondering if he can dominate blockers 1v1.

What's the deal with him. He's barely been mentioned around here

Here is a recent post by Pete about him:

Update on Gregory Rousseau

Gregory Rousseau is a top target for Miami on the defensive side of the ball and that has been the case since he was offered. I know that there has been speculation about a commit coming today and Rousseau's name has been linked to that, but UM coaches are not expecting any commitment from him today.

Rousseau just left campus and did not mention anything to the coaches about an imminent commitment.

It's also being reported elsewhere that Miami denied his commitment today, but I can confirm that is false. UM wants him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He wants to enroll early too. Going through Spring football will help him a lot.

Dude could be 6'8" by the time he hits campus. He will need to get on the C Campbell weight gain plan -- the one the Cardinals put him on. Dude has mutant arms.

Advertisement
Wow. We just got a dude who's athletic enough to be a D1 WR & he's gonna play DE/OLB for us. I do not even feel for the poor souls who will feel his wrath.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And it continues.......

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back