Rosier

Jax Cane

Junior
Who here would roll the dice and start Rosier against Tech this week? At least let him come in and play the first 3 series and see what happens.

Please weigh in

Advertisement
I just went back and watched a few highlights of the Duke game last year, Rosier was dropping dimes. He had two pretty TDs one to waters and one to Coley. Offense cant be any worse with Malik

For those smarter and more connected than the average fan, what are the negatives of trying this? It would be hard to put on a worse offensive show than what we have seen this year. I say give it a shot for the suggested 3 opening drives or 3 and outs....Sorry typing drives makes me nauseated, we have hardly seen anything resembling a competent drive all year.

Advertisement
Nothing to lose, for the first few series anyway. Brad seems to go 3 and out for the first few series each game anyway.

Please provide reasoning as to why this is a bad idea. It really cannot get any worse, can it?

Advertisement
This reminds me when we had jacory and y'all swore up and down that spencer whipple was the sh*t and y'all wanted to bench jacory lol...

Last edited:
All of you are truly naive if you think this is even close to an answer for our ailing offense.

How about we just block better, run to the right place, throw the ball more accurate, and catch the ball. Sounds simple, but these reasons and only these reason are why our offense has looked so bad the last couple of weeks.

Lol. Y'all dudes are hilarious!

2 months ago, Kaaya was the best QB in college football and Rosier was in danger of transferring because Evan Shirreffs was supposed to be a better fit for Mark Richt's offense.

Now y'all want Rosier to be the starter?!?!?

Lol

Here is the problem.

As bad as Kaaya is ,he is our best option.

When the new staff evaluated the QB talent on this team,Kaaya was ,without a doubt, the #1 .

Our QB recruiting has been awful for the past several years and we have to live with that for another cycle or two.

Advertisement
This reminds me when we jacory and y'all swore up and down that spencer whipple was the sh*t and y'all wanted to bench jacory lol...

Except Rosier came in last year, on the road, and threw dimes all night long. Our defense **** the bed (refs screwed us as well) is the only reason Duke was even in that game. I cant take no more of watch Bard Kayak

Please provide reasoning as to why this is a bad idea. It really cannot get any worse, can it?

You break the confidence of your real QB, you show the team you have no confidence in him and then they don't have confidence in him. If you go to Rosier and it fails, what do you do then? Go back to Kaaya. What is Rosier going to do with a ****** oline that can't block the posters on this board and WRs who don't catch the ball or get seperation. I know it's easy to blame OC and QB, but our problems are really what we thought all along they would be. Horrible Oline play with no depth on it and WRs.

What do we actually gain with Rosier? A little more fleet of foot, but what do you lose? Accuracy, knowledge, ability to read a defense, etc. I would actually argue that if Richt did this we should abondon ship

Advertisement

You break the confidence of your real QB, you show the team you have no confidence in him and then they don't have confidence in him. If you go to Rosier and it fails, what do you do then? Go back to Kaaya. What is Rosier going to do with a ****ty oline that can't block the posters on this board and WRs who don't catch the ball or get seperation. I know it's easy to blame OC and QB, but our problems are really what we thought all along they would be. Horrible Oline play with no depth on it and WRs.

What do we actually gain with Rosier? A little more fleet of foot, but what do you lose? Accuracy, knowledge, ability to read a defense, etc. I would actually argue that if Richt did this we should abondon ship

Do you really think Kaya has any confidence? He hasnt showed confidence all year long. Dude is captain 3 and out. I think we had 4 if not 5 three and outs last night

Appreciate the response, and it makes sense. Truthfully, I am grasping for straws. Like most of us I am desperate for this program to be relevant.

You break the confidence of your real QB, you show the team you have no confidence in him and then they don't have confidence in him. If you go to Rosier and it fails, what do you do then? Go back to Kaaya. What is Rosier going to do with a ****ty oline that can't block the posters on this board and WRs who don't catch the ball or get seperation. I know it's easy to blame OC and QB, but our problems are really what we thought all along they would be. Horrible Oline play with no depth on it and WRs.

Do you really think Kaya has any confidence? He hasnt showed confidence all year long. Dude is captain 3 and out. I think we had 4 if not 5 three and outs last night

Playcalling attributed to a bunch of that. Them 2 missed throws to njoku and ahmmon certainly were bad throws by kaaya and he knows that...

“I have to make the throws when they matter,” Kaaya said. “I missed David on a fourth down and there was one with Ahmmon that I missed.”

This. I'll be the first to admit I expected a much better brad kaaya this season but he's still our best chance to win. What I would love to see is richt put him in the gun and spread the **** field and start using the middle of the field with the te's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back