Rosier

Rosier looks like your typical college qb in that he always stays down his receiver. And then if it's not there just try to run. It's sad what has become of football and the quality of the game

Advertisement
Please provide reasoning as to why this is a bad idea. It really cannot get any worse, can it?

You break the confidence of your real QB, you show the team you have no confidence in him and then they don't have confidence in him. If you go to Rosier and it fails, what do you do then? Go back to Kaaya. What is Rosier going to do with a ****ty oline that can't block the posters on this board and WRs who don't catch the ball or get seperation. I know it's easy to blame OC and QB, but our problems are really what we thought all along they would be. Horrible Oline play with no depth on it and WRs.

What do we actually gain with Rosier? A little more fleet of foot, but what do you lose? Accuracy, knowledge, ability to read a defense, etc. I would actually argue that if Richt did this we should abondon ship

he has no confidence to begin with

what is rosier going to do with a ****** oline? He's going to run

a little more fleet of foot? You're kidding me right?

Go back and watch those duke highlights, there's nothing wrong with his arm and he was throwing dimes

Here is the problem.

As bad as Kaaya is ,he is our best option.

When the new staff evaluated the QB talent on this team,Kaaya was ,without a doubt, the #1 .

Our QB recruiting has been awful for the past several years and we have to live with that for another cycle or two.

New staff came to the same conclusion as that terriffic last staff came to...Can we have Saban and his staff come evaluate? Like a check ride from evaluators who know what winning QB performance looks like.

Advertisement
Something needs to be changed.

Kaaya looks bigger and slower this year.

Also has no confidence, I don't think he threw a pass over the middle downfield until the 3rd quarter.

I wouldn't start him, but if BK keeps taking shots, Rosier will be forced into action.

Advertisement
Please provide reasoning as to why this is a bad idea. It really cannot get any worse, can it?

You break the confidence of your real QB, you show the team you have no confidence in him and then they don't have confidence in him. If you go to Rosier and it fails, what do you do then? Go back to Kaaya. What is Rosier going to do with a ****ty oline that can't block the posters on this board and WRs who don't catch the ball or get seperation. I know it's easy to blame OC and QB, but our problems are really what we thought all along they would be. Horrible Oline play with no depth on it and WRs.

What do we actually gain with Rosier? A little more fleet of foot, but what do you lose? Accuracy, knowledge, ability to read a defense, etc. I would actually argue that if Richt did this we should abondon ship

Do you really think Kaya has any confidence? He hasnt showed confidence all year long. Dude is captain 3 and out. I think we had 4 if not 5 three and outs last night

How many of those 3 and outs were the product of everything besides Brad? Be honest now. I bet a couple of those drives we had a drop in there and i bet a couple of those drives Walton just ran into a pile and had a great hole somewhere else. I think Brad still has confidence, but he needs help. I know just because he was ballyhooed coming into the season he is an easy target for the fans, but come on and comprehend what your eyes are seeing. We would be much, much worse off with Rosier.

what is rosier going to do with a ****ty oline? He's going to run

Go back and watch those duke highlights, there's nothing wrong with his arm and he was throwing dimes

Then lets go back to the Clemson when he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. Brad has confidence and he show a little fire after the sack. You have the take the whole and not just a part. So great rosier can run with the bad oline so instead of our RBs getting 2 yards a run our backup QB is going to get 2 yards a run.

Rosier threw a couple of great passes in one game in his career. Doesn't mean he's going to be that good all the time. This is why you're not a coach. You're too emotional

what is rosier going to do with a ****ty oline? He's going to run

Then lets go back to the Clemson when he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. Brad has confidence and he show a little fire after the sack. You have the take the whole and not just a part. So great rosier can run with the bad oline so instead of our RBs getting 2 yards a run our backup QB is going to get 2 yards a run.

Rosier threw a couple of great passes in one game in his career. Doesn't mean he's going to be that good all the time. This is why you're not a coach. You're too emotional

My wanting to put rosier into an rpo scheme is nothing emotional

I was all in for kayaa up to the FSU game and it dawned on me that he's not big enough for the moment

Or should we throw another pass behind a wide open TE on 4th and 1 next game as well?

Do you really think Kaya has any confidence? He hasnt showed confidence all year long. Dude is captain 3 and out. I think we had 4 if not 5 three and outs last night

Playcalling attributed to a bunch of that. Them 2 missed throws to njoku and ahmmon certainly were bad throws by kaaya and he knows that...

“I have to make the throws when they matter,” Kaaya said. “I missed David on a fourth down and there was one with Ahmmon that I missed.”

playcalling?

stop it brock. thats bs. playcalling was and isnt the problem

Advertisement

Playcalling attributed to a bunch of that. Them 2 missed throws to njoku and ahmmon certainly were bad throws by kaaya and he knows that...

“I have to make the throws when they matter,” Kaaya said. “I missed David on a fourth down and there was one with Ahmmon that I missed.”

playcalling?

stop it brock. thats bs. playcalling was and isnt the problem

I know this dude has like 4 plays that they can get right in practice but we need to open the play book up...

LOL

Who here would roll the dice and allow Ask Madden to start calling plays?

ANYONE BUT RICHRT

Who here would roll the dice and start Rosier against Tech this week? At least let him come in and play the first 3 series and see what happens.

Please weigh in
with coach o style Rosier is the better fit. Brad would just pulled the ball one time he would of got 5 yards before he got touched. Don't have be 4.5 qb to make them respect the play. The Rbs , Coach Richt and OL get blamed for the DE crashing in on the rbs because Kaaya don't pull the ball. Its a read play hes suppose to pull the ball if the DE crash in

Advertisement
Rosier looks like your typical college qb in that he always stays down his receiver. And then if it's not there just try to run. It's sad what has become of football and the quality of the game

Kaaya stares down the wr and cant run or refuses to run

Advertisement
Back