Rosier to Jeff Thomas highlight

Advertisement
Advertisement
No contact on the wrs, and JT needs to learn the playbook and routes.... He's going to be a beast and you can tell

Advertisement
The fact that Deandre Wilder is making his presence felt at this early stage is not particularly surprising to me. Generally speaking, Wilder has been grossly underrated by many here and especially in the media. I think many people overlooked what a great fit Wilder is in Diaz's defense. That's perfectly understandable considering he is in the same position group as Quarterman, Pinckney and McCloud. I think Wilder will be a very good player for us. He just needs to add more strength, get the playbook down and get as many reps in as possible. Talk about sideline to sideline! This kid can flat out run!

Reminds me of Brandin Cooks. Watching him and Harley develop and compete with each other is going to be a lot of fun.

Wilder is fast. Just needs to make sure he has the book down so he can process plays fast.
Steed has the best instincts. If he can get to 100%, I like what he can bring.
Jennings is likely the 3rd best LB of the class but at MLB he should be a good fit.

Advertisement
Richt has said this so many times.... He wants a wr that can cross the middle and Harley and JT is that weapon he wants. Richards would always lay down in the zone defense

As already mentioned, the biggest take away was how fast Wilder looked for an LB. he also looked better than expected.

Advertisement
Maybe I'm wrong, but the throw seemed the most impressive thing. He seems to have gotten it into a rapidly closing window between 3 defenders.

Couple things.
- Rosier no longer throws the football like a baseball.
- JT4 is something else. His catch and go ability is insane.
- Rosier threaded the needle in between the coverage.
- I also like how Rosier was on time with the ball.
- Good pass pro even though the D-line wasn't first team.
- Wilder is fast.
- Is there any more highlights?

Advertisement
Back