Rosier accuracy will improve, 58% rate & 650 yards rushing 8 tds is the goal..

Advertisement
Ol Bleak has seen this narrative before. I told yall we would be better with Rosier at the helm then we were with Kaaya and some of yall rode with me some didnt. We are better with him then Kaaya. Rosier is a gamer not a guy whos gonna wow you in practice, I called that two years ago. I saw that throw during practice hes not good on the run like many have stated but history shows he will improve his accuracy.

Last year was his first year starting QB. Here are other 1st year starting Qb's who are Rosiers size and arent the most accurate that have improved their 2nd year starting

Trace McSorley 58% to 67%
Mckenzie Milton 57% to 67%
Drew Lock 49% to 58%(well he is 6'4)

Lets go back to Richt's Qb's at Georgia

Matt Stafford 52%- 61%
Aaron Murray 59%- 65%
Even DJ Shockley only has 56% completion rate in his 10-2 season

With a healthy Ahmon Richards I believe Rosier will increase his throwing percentage to at least 58% this season which is more then good enough to win 10 games

The most important thing for Rosier and richt need to do is run Rosier more and get more creative with his designed runs, not the same running play that we ran with 4-5 wrs in shotgun and he takes it up the mddle that every team knew was coming at the end of the year. We cannot afford Rosier starting off 1-8 in any games this year. RUn him more in the beginning of the games!! He is more confident when he is getting postive runs. We have to have a more mobile Rosier so that teams will focus on that part of his game and then we can hit them over the top, on the outside and to the tight ends over the middle.

Rosier ran for 468 yards last year and 5 tds

If he can boost that number up to 650- 700 yards and 8 tds I believe it will keep the defense off balance enough especially on 1st and 3rd downs for Rosier to have an all ACC type season. and get us to 10-2 in the ACC championship Game.

I believe Rosier tailed off during the second half due to teams knowing what Richt is gonna do and 2nd rosier and Richards not being completely healthy. I think this season is all on Richt and his play calling. I believe... do you?

Glad to be back, I cant do the crooting threads anymore its too predictable and easy for me to know whats gonna happen. See you phaggots in Dallas

This aged really well.

We are winning 10 games and playing for the ACCCG even if Rosier plays like he did last year. But I do expect Rosier to improve a lot from last season which is why i got us winning the ACC, undefeated playing in the CFB playoffs.
We winning ten games, right???
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

200.gif
tenor (6).gif
tenor (7).gif

Advertisement
All these so called expert maroons...
... throwing out **** and hope it sticks....
They should have demoted Rosi before spring and forced him to transfer after his performance to end the year...

Richt is his own worst enemy..
..or just clueless
I don't know what it is but there is something about Miami that makes the HCs double down on their stupidity. Shannon did it, Golden did it, and now Richt has become the latest victim of his own stubbornness. It's a **** shame

Last edited by a moderator:
We are winning 10 games and playing for the ACCCG even if Rosier plays like he did last year. But I do expect Rosier to improve a lot from last season which is why i got us winning the ACC, undefeated playing in the CFB playoffs.
I told yall we would be better with Rosier at the helm then we were with Kaaya and some of yall rode with me some didnt. We are better with him then Kaaya. Rosier is a gamer not a guy whos gonna wow you in practice, I called that two years ago. I saw that throw during practice hes not good on the run like many have stated but history shows he will improve his accuracy.
For those of you that doubt the likely hood of him increasing his completion percentage consider this, he averaged 31 attempts a game LY at 54% that's 16 completions if hits just two more passes per game that would bring him to 60%, not exactly a huge task.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I can agree, but I'm a little more optimistic about the record. 11/12 games won. We have depth at the skill positions which will help him big time. thank about homer and dallas running over folks like they did last year. then you bring in Lingurd in the fourth fresh legs and all the receivers, man we got something.
Oh we got something buddy! Like four straight losses to the likes of Virginia, BC, Duke, and GTech.

He's a second year starter who was a baseball player his first 2 years. I expect to see a jump

A jump right into a big pile of s-hit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back