Rosier accuracy will improve, 58% rate & 650 yards rushing 8 tds is the goal..

Malik banged 252s woman, the kid has an unreal hate for the starting QB of his supposed "team". It's weird. He also won't say who Richt should play (he also claims he is smarter than Richt), but he just says "ANYONE BUT MALIK!!!!"

sad
And you fúcking malik cause you act like he does no wrong. And i told your dumb *** yesterday the qb who can get the ball these weapons most consistently should start and not who knows the whole playbook.

Advertisement
Bruh I said he needs to be 58% to win 10 games I didnt say he's gonna turn into Peyton Manning and be a 1st round draft pick, the guy is never playing in the NFL. this equates to hitting 2 or 3 more passes a game thats all it takes. Were not winning the Title with this guy and this team

Exaclty, Tebow won a NC, if Rosier can do that as a "bad passer" I don't give 2 flucks kid (252fag). You are horrible at this thing you are trying to do.

This.

He is and will always be streaky, he's just isn't an accurate qb. With all the screens and bubbles we ran last year and still was 58 % is just crazy. He also is just awful throwing on the run and lacks touch, touch is pretty much his biggest issue Imo.

I think 61-62 % is his ceiling , and I actually think he can hit that. If he is a little less streaky , and just hits the wide open guys on the deeper routes it'll be huge. With all the explosive guys on offense there'll be a lot chances at wide open throws.

Last year he left way too many points off the board with easy throws.

Just play above average , consistently all year and that should be enough , which isn't asking too much.

You guys realize peyton manning barely completed 60% of his passes his senior year?? This is not the NFL this is college. Only guys completing 60%+ in college these days are guys in the wide open hurry up offense which we dont run. But id be ecstatic if hes throwing 60% next year, I just dont think thats his game, be average just dont be ******

He went from 12 TD / 17 Int to 22 TD / 6 Int, come on kid...…….
Like a i said
Exaclty, Tebow won a NC, if Rosier can do that as a "bad passer" I don't give 2 flucks kid (252fag). You are horrible at this thing you are trying to do.
You lil bîtch you horrible at what you trying to do. Im giving facts not súcking dîck. Dude completed 50% vs power 5 teams. 50% .

Advertisement
And like i said again. Hopefully the guy can fix his mechanics enough to where he can get these guys the ball more consistently when they are open.

Like a i said
You lil bîtch you horrible at what you trying to do. Im giving facts not súcking dîck. Dude completed 50% vs power 5 teams. 50% .
Not making excuses but no Walton, No herndon, and really no Richardsin some of theose Power 5 games..he is an inaccurate QB but that **** makes a difference. HIs running prowess will make up for his 58% completion percentage if he improves this year

Advertisement
All this Malik freak out stuff does remind me a lot of Brock being named the starter going into the 2004 season. Everyone was screaming for Kyle Wright. (Careful what you wish for) But Brock was BAD in '03. Outside the 2d half vs. UF that year he was really atrocious. It's amazing that team was as good as it was, all on defense and the run game.

Advertisement
To me % is less important than the passes he completes. It means nothing if his % goes up, but we still don't keep the chains moving, or he keeps missing BIG passes. 60% means nothing if he completes passes for 5 yards when we need 15. Here's hoping his % does go up, but it coincides with a much higher 3rd down conversion percentage.

To me it was never JUST his %, but rather the yards thrown away by not hitting guys in stride. That and what appeared to be him not seeing the field well and making bad decisions AND missing.

There's a lot he's going to have to improve upon to be the QB we need him to be. Here's hoping he does.

Advertisement
You guys realize peyton manning barely completed 60% of his passes his senior year?? This is not the NFL this is college. Only guys completing 60%+ in college these days are guys in the wide open hurry up offense which we dont run

The offenses now aren't the same dude , with all the bubbles , less reads off of zone read / pa and spread offenses. Basically offensive football and the rules are night and day. In that era of football majority of these guys actually ran pro style offenses , and had to go through all their reads.

There's a reason Tehow completed in the 60's percentage range at UF. Then went to nfl and was completing in the 40's and 50's. Dude literally had ten layup throws a game , literally two to three yard throws / pitches.

These cats are averaging in the high sixties and 70's nowadays bro, majority of these offenses have two reads , sometime less off the read / rpo action.

Comparing qb's from those eras stats to now is just dumb. Just go look at all the records and who holds them, it's almost all guys from the last 8-10 years.

You guys realize peyton manning barely completed 60% of his passes his senior year?? This is not the NFL this is college. Only guys completing 60%+ in college these days are guys in the wide open hurry up offense which we dont run
I agree that back in the day. Most QB completed 55% to 60%

Yet we do run an offense today that at the min. 60% should be our floor with any QB we have.

The offenses now aren't the same dude , with all the bubbles , less reads off of zone read / pa and spread offenses. Basically offensive football and the rules are night and day. In that era of football majority of these guys actually ran pro style offenses , and had to go through all their reads.

There's a reason Tehow completed in the 60's percentage range at UF. Then went to nfl and was completing in the 40's and 50's. Dude literally had ten layup throws a game , literally two to three yard throws / pitches.

These cats are averaging in the high sixties and 70's nowadays bro, majority of these offenses have two reads , sometime less off the read / rpo action.

Comparing qb's from those eras stats to now us just dumb. Just go look at all the records and who holds them, it's almost all guys from the last 8-10 years.

agreed

Advertisement
Back