Rosier’s sister thought she had one

Status
Not open for further replies.
call a guys little sister trash, and he is supposed to just sit back? sure he needs to tell his sister to chill out, she is young she will learn, but going at players and players families on social media is stupid. mr12 hyped up fsu crowd at home and put a dagger in their heart last year, and did more than anyone ever expected out of him. im glad we moved on to Perry, but **** this is some messed up schit right here.

Advertisement
If dude talked about his sister he deserves to catch the hands. Point blank.

12 is one play from playing again..if Perry goes down he better be ready because Lord knows he's worried about the wrong stuff at a major football program

Advertisement
Family members should not be targeted that is basic on being a good fan no matter what they say. Yes it is easy to target them but **** God gave you a conscience do the right thing.

This **** right here is just as bad. Through thick and thin Malik is an outstanding individual and still remains a leader on the team despite what's happened. For some fourty year god loving father of three kids to just spout this bull**** out at malik over a compliment from brad is absurd. Be better man

Attachments

• IMG_8590.PNG
    IMG_8590.PNG
    188.7 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_8591.PNG
    IMG_8591.PNG
    285.2 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_8592.PNG
    IMG_8592.PNG
    237.6 KB · Views: 255
Yeah........I get all that. However, we aren’t having this discussion if she keeps her mouth shut. If you are going to complain about your brother not starting, then be prepared to defend that. She opened the door.

Advertisement
I wish I could agree with you but I’ve seen enough garbage from our fans that I can’t lie

Pathetic really

Malik sucks, but leave the guy alone. Who cares what his sister thinks lol, of course she's gonna defend the guy after he got benched during his senior year

Newsflash: family members are biased as ****

And yet Malik has been nothing but supportive since N'Kosi has taken over. LoL, you were ready to fire everybody at half time. Relax, it's the kid's sister. Twitter is a cesspool anyways.
If u keep reading the whole thread (which I dont know if u did) I admitted I stretched and geeked and it was my mistake u guys are right.

Advertisement
Don’t understand the obsession with dog piling on Malik. He’s a good kid who won us some big games and has handled his demotion with class. Why do people want to destroy the kid emotionally? Of course he’s going to defend his sister. Anybody here would do the same.

Advertisement
Malik broke the streak and put The U back on the map and into relevancy. He did all that and people still give him hate. I understand after a bad game give him a little something but for what he did he shouldn’t be treated like **** or a nobody bc he accomplished stuff. The fan base talking **** on Malik disappoints me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back