Rosier’s sister thought she had one

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC-Cane

Sophomore
DDBCCA60-E747-4A5C-8000-40B09D49860A.jpeg

Advertisement
Such trash. Get upset with your brother and his trash play, 12 did this to himself...don’t attack 5. Garbage, hate **** like this.

this means that they are upset and mad, this changes the whole Malik is taking it great BS media talk.

Advertisement
did she post anything during last years Pitt game or Wisky?

Yes Miami fans asked for a win and got it so why is she complaining?

Advertisement
Family members always think they know what is best for the team. They have goggles on and want their kid to succeed, which is understandable. But when you make comments like this it just shows how low class and ridiculous you really are.

Advertisement
this means that they are upset and mad, this changes the whole Malik is taking it great BS media talk.
Malik isn’t his sister though.

There’s no way he could be ok with it, but he’s handled it with class. His dumbass sister shouldn’t change that.

Advertisement
Malik isn’t his sister though.

There’s no way he could be ok with it, but he’s handled it with class. His dumbass sister shouldn’t change that.
true he has, but we never know what really goes on. I would of texted her and told her to shut up which Im sure he did

His sister's reaction has nothing to do with Malik's reaction?

Malik is an below average quarterback who reached his limitations. Hate his game all you want but mad respect for snapping the FSU losing streak and getting us to our first ever ACC championship.

I'm sure Rosier is not happy about not playing, if he is then he is a loser and not a competitor. But I don't think he wishes bad on Perry or the team, just because his sister feels that way does not mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back