Rosier’s sister thought she had one

Status
Not open for further replies.
does she know that personnel decisions are not made based on the opinion of fans?
CMR even said in the summer that the only thing holding perry back is knowledge of the playbook.
that takes time.

Advertisement
Are you male or female? Hard to tell. Why don’t you go find her and pull her hair.
I didnt look for the post I dont even be on social media like that, I made a mistake ni99a Im human not Jesus. I'll let u get this one cause Iwas off base with the Malik thing so I'll stay quiet.

I didnt look for the post I dont even be on social media like that, I made a mistake ni99a Im human not Jesus. I'll let u get this one cause Iwas off base with the Malik thing so I'll stay quiet.

So you are a male. You’re human, it happens. Never let an angry female get under your skin. Very few sisters that wouldn’t feel that way/ she should not have posted it on social media, that was her mistake, but why worry about such minor insignificant bullspit. Sounds like you get it now, though

Really? She's not as bad as most of you - doesn't bother me in the least bit she has an opinion just like everybody on this board; stop being hypocritical miserable f__ks. The starter looked bad the first half- then things worked out because of the defense rattled the chain and we won. Let's enjoy a **** victory for a few minutes.

Unfair to pin this sentiment on the Malik. How many fights ya'll see that are started by women? Now add the family dynamic. Take this for what it's worth and only that- a protective sister that is butthurt speaking for only herself.

Advertisement
She’s doing what I’d expect any sister to do..take up for a sibling.

She’s ****ed her brother got benched.What she’s supposed to be? I’d be ****ed if my sister didn’t do the same thing if I was in that situation.

But her taking up for her brother has ZERO bearing on what Or How Malik feels even though if he was happy with the move I’d have to question his competitiveness.

From all accounts MR is handling things as well as could be expected.

Let his sister vent.She had a right to..js

Advertisement
Was she mad when we won ???

Also, how does she look ???
Since she went to FSU she might have been rooting for them to win, especially if her bro' is on the bench. Still, let Malik deal with her, if he wishes to. From all we can see he's 100% all-Cane every day and has class.

Advertisement
It WOULD be pretty funny though for a sister to post something opposite. Like if she would've been saying "Blood or not, Rick should've pulled #12 at halftime against LSU."

Seems like something Aaron Rodgers family might do if that weirdo wasn't actually so good.

Advertisement
Honestly, I dont mind her saying what she said.

Family is different and always will be.

Also, how does she look ???

Looks "friendly" enough...
Capturesis.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back