Rooting for Notre Lame or Clemson? (Now Game Thread)

Advertisement
Bro ND beat UNC by 2 scores just a couple of weeks ago in Chapel Hill. You know the same UNC who bent over the Canes on Senior Day at the Rock. Don’t kid yourself this ND team is legit. Clemson just being Clemson and call the regular season game in South Bend an anomaly
UNC isn't that good we just make teams look better then they actually are. This same UNC team lost to FSU. What we saw last week was more of an indicator of how phony/lucky we were then how good unc is.

@anandris hey man no need to tell me to "deal with it" if that's your perspective then it just is, I can appreciate it. We are both fans so I meant no disrespect and ain't looking for none in return.
Just trying to hip you to the history and tradition which makes up all teams fan bases. You arguing with me about the place of Notre Dame on the U's hated list is like telling an Alabama fan that Troy should be hated more than Auburn or telling a Michigan team that Michigan State should be more despised than their real archrival rather than Ohio State. Like you said you are only 22, many of us have been fans longer than you have been alive lol
BTW I aint feeling Dabo after wearing his "football matters" sweat shirt while his boys were taking a stand against police violence. Everybody even Saban stood with their team except Dabo. And two years ago he misquoted MLK causing some of his former players to call him out.

Trevor is the best college football player I’ve ever seen.
41591981.jpg

Advertisement
UNC isn't that good we just make teams look better then they actually are. This same UNC team lost to FSU. What we saw last week was more of an indicator of how phony/lucky we were then how good unc is.
More than phoney and lucky, we showed how bad a team can look when they play unfocused, uninspired, undisciplined, and well, just don't play at all.

My point is that Uiagalelei, a true freshmen throwing for 400+ yards in his first start, on the road is an indictment on ND's defense more than anything.

TL has been running that offense for three years. He knows where to go if his first or second read isn't open. He can move the ball with his legs too, so defenses have to account for that. His precense elevates the entire offense whether he throws for 400 or 200 yards. It's not a coincidence Etienne is having a much better game this time.

Anyone who thought TL wouldn't change the complexity of this game doesn't know their *** from a hole in the ground.

Lots of posters just look at box scores and don't understand how a great QB changes the flow of the game. DJ had good numbers on paper but Clemson was 3 for 15 on 3rd downs. That means they were punting the ball instead of moving the chains (putting more stress on their D) or kicking FGs instead of TDs. I'm not exaggerating when I say most posters here believed that there wasn't a drop off from TL to DJ because DJ threw for a lot of yards.

Advertisement
This Defense is the difference. Last time ND and Clemson played ND moved the ball up and down the field. The defense is responsible for this looking like a true mismatch

I knew Brian Kelly was scared shîtless when he out of nowhere started raving like a lunatic about parents, he knew he was about to get shellacked & grasping at straws to distract people from the upcoming asswhoopin lol.

Whenever you see a Coach making a big fuss in the media about a non-issue for no reason at all, that’s nothing more than fear of impending doom coming out, he was up there like “If they don’t allow our players to get a Capri Sun break we will boycott the playoffs! This is utterly ridiculous!”
Probably affected the mentality of the players also

Advertisement
Weird how ND looks as bad as we did against a full strength Clemson team. They are frauds.
This is what I’ve been thinking once the 2nd quarter started. It’s not like ND is doing any better against them than we did. Gives me at least a little hope.

Advertisement
I knew Brian Kelly was scared shîtless when he out of nowhere started raving like a lunatic about parents, he knew he was about to get shellacked & grasping at straws to distract people from the upcoming asswhoopin lol.

Whenever you see a Coach making a big fuss in the media about a non-issue for no reason at all, that’s nothing more than fear of impending doom coming out, he was up there like “If they don’t allow our players to get a Capri Sun break we will boycott the playoffs! This is utterly ridiculous!”
I had the same thought, it was so random

Advertisement
Back