Ronald Delancey got his offer

Advertisement
A full year ago. He was the cb I stated they should offer lol.
Facts big bro, you & me both was saying he needed an offer way way earlier than the staff even decided to evaluate.

What's sad is he would've already been committed had we recruited him back in the Spring like we was supposed to.

Now they gotta grovel & hope he gives them a serious look after getting embarrassed by FIU lol.

Advertisement
Facts big bro, you & me both was saying he needed an offer way way earlier than the staff even decided to evaluate.

What's sad is he would've already been committed had we recruited him back in the Spring like we was supposed to.

Now they gotta grovel & hope he gives them a serious look after getting embarrassed by FIU lol.

In fairness Nebraska sucks *** so it sounds like it would be more he’s ****ed he wasnt offered sooner more so than the FIU lose

Our coaches suck

Advertisement
slow play slap in the face. maybe
If he has always wanted to play for the home team, and gets that opportunity, then lets pride get in the way, **** him and the ****** adult role models in south Florida that foster this kind of attitude.

If he wants to see the world from somewhere cold in the midwest, enjoy the experience I guess.

I am somewhat puzzled. He has decent speed as a track runner but this offer seems to come out of the blue.

In 2017 track at Carol City (last time he ran) in the 200-meters and 400 meters.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back