Ronald Delancey got his offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Educate me: is this kid worth the offer? Other prospect's status not being factored in? Did he improve enough senior year to earn this??

Advertisement
Late boomer?

This man has been a baller since optimist.

They just don't know how to really evaluate. Hence them offering the Hodges of the world and have to back track. He's skinny but sticks guys like glue and has been doing it for years....Also the most popular recruit in south Florida and likely the state of florida... kid should have had an offer in spring...but who am i?

Advertisement
This man has been a baller since optimist.

They just don't know how to really evaluate. Hence them offering the Hodges of the world and have to back track. He's skinny but sticks guys like glue and has been doing it for years....Also the most popular recruit in south Florida and likely the state of florida... kid should have had an offer in spring...but who am i?

Ding ding ding ding ding. This right here.

I think we got some making up to do. The way we did Fleming prob isn’t sitting well over there.

Maybe @Liberty City El will have some info on it later
I brought that up earlier this week. Did Brinson De-Commit because of what happened with Fleming or the FIU result or was already in the works? Can’t lose this pipeline school & **** everyone off there.

Advertisement
Lol why do they pay Jorge Baez.

I'll do it for a meal plan at the Hecht and game tickets.
Pleaseeeeeee. Go get it. I am sure some folks here can help with a banner & go-fund me page to make it happen.

Advertisement
Back