Ronald Delancey got his offer

Ivins said the offer to Delancey is basically to send a message to Brown from AH to commit or we have someone else we're willing to take.

For you guys that know about these 2 @Liberty City El ,@gogeta4 , and anyone else. Forget the "late and later" offer to both of thes kids for a minute. If we can only take one and both are ready to jump on board who do you take, Brown or Delancey and why?

Delancy.

Holds way more weight in recruiting and is from a feeder school.

Advertisement
I know he does. But he was doing his thing jr year as well.

Its not a small school kid..kid is lining up weekly vs some of the best in the country and holding his own. **** they offered the kid from Palmetto b4 him.

I also don't like how Ivin's is saying they are now offering to speed up Davnote Brown's decision?

So now we are going to play a game with a kid from our most important feeder school, or at least top 3 feeder schools.

Advertisement
I also don't like how Ivin's is saying they are now offering to speed up Davnote Brown's decision?

So now we are going to play a game with a kid from our most important feeder school, or at least top 3 feeder schools.
I mean if push comes to shove we might have to take both

At this junction it is what it is.. hope they come in and ball because playing time will be available soon

Couldn't be the furthest from the truth.

He's literally one of the leaders of the team & is one of the most well liked players in South Fla across the board. He's highly respected amongst his teammates & is nowhere close to being a diva.

He's just a kid with a chip on his shoulder & speaking on how he feels overlooked as a recruit. Don't get caught up in your strict star requirements for recruits & misinterpret what he's saying.

He's not that kinda kid at all, he's one of the Defensive catalyst for the best Defense in South Fla.
We need leadership. That's one of the ingredients in the culture change this team obviously needs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back