Ron Dugans

Advertisement
Dugans has 2 good yrs so I won't blame this on him at this point but **** Kosi was dropping it in there hands several times tonight

Advertisement
A lot of those are Rosier fault because he throws such a terrible ball. But ya, they looked like **** today and mediocre this season. I still like Dugans though he'll get it fixed.

How is it the WR coach fault the players don’t catch when the ball hits them in the hands.

It is his fault when those said players continue to get snaps. I don’t care how good you are if you can’t catch. I’m giving your reps to somebody else who actually catches the ball.

Advertisement
Players need to practice with baseballs. Makes an inflatable ball way easier.

A lot of those are Rosier fault because he throws such a terrible ball. But ya, they looked like **** today and mediocre this season. I still like Dugans though he'll get it fixed.

Rosier didnt throw a pass today.

Basic WR 101 stuff...drop after drop after drop.

Killed multiple drives. Miami.can't thrive as even an average team with that.

Advertisement
Cant try to lay their drops all on Dugans

These guys need to put in some work on their own too
They can learn from Hankerson

Have you all seen how well our WRs block down field? Dugans needs to address the drop passes, but he is not the issue with this offense. We are lucky to have him.

Advertisement
Rosier didnt throw a pass today.

Basic WR 101 stuff...drop after drop after drop.

Killed multiple drives. Miami.can't thrive as even an average team with that.

I was referring to a good portion of the 31 drops before today. Between Cager, Wiggins, Langham and Harley they probably comprise 90% of the drops.

How is it the WR coach fault the players don’t catch when the ball hits them in the hands.

It is his fault when those said players continue to get snaps. I don’t care how good you are if you can’t catch. I’m giving your reps to somebody else who actually catches the ball.
I agree, but who do you replace them with? There were like 6 different receivers with drops today.

Advertisement
Back