Romeo Finley

I watched 2 savage hits. All I needed to see. Sign him up. LOL he must be good for guys like NoD or AL. How could you not want a kid like that on your squad?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I watched 2 savage hits. All I needed to see. Sign him up. LOL he must be good for guys like NoD or AL. How could you not want a kid like that on your squad?

Plays with too much passion I guess lol

We need this kid in the class. Savagery oozes from him. Don't really understand what Golden and company were thinking most of the time.

I feel like finding el Foldo and No D and beating them senseless. Oh wait....they had no sense to begin with

Advertisement
thats why i lol...when posters say "trust the coaches" etc.....

Finley was a kid brought up on this board last spring as a player.....how could they not recruit him?...there's countless others..like Becker as well just from this class.

F*ck that...i feel like some posters have a better eye than some of our guys....i know i did on s.fla kids to what they were doing after watching that meeting

Finley was a kid brought up on this board last spring as a player.....how could they not recruit him?...there's countless others..like Becker as well just from this class.

F*ck that...i feel like some posters have a better eye than some of our guys....i know i did on s.fla kids to what they were doing after watching that meeting

That's what gets me. These coaches aren't perfect neither in recruiting nor on Xs and Os.

I'm convinced that Donna said to AL- just destroy the program and we'll pay you handsomely. A D3 coach from Idaho who's never been past Texas could see the talent this kid has. I just don't understand what Randy and Golden were looking for.

That's what gets me. These coaches aren't perfect neither in recruiting nor on Xs and Os.

people dont really understand that.....^^^

i recently sent a div 2 coach highlights of players that ultimately/really already have div 1 offers....and dude was low balling me on them...like those are ok ..but were looking for better....im loling because these kids are headed to div 1 programs...but shows for sh*ts and giggles thats ome times these dudes have no clue. He was stuck on his rerequisite size for positions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back