Romeo Finley

I was wondering what happened with his recruitment, in the summer he saying how was a Miami fan, but it would be a tough pull from FSU

Since we have his last visit and he doesn't commit on his prior two visit he should be a cane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was wondering what happened with his recruitment, in the summer he saying how was a Miami fan, but it would be a tough pull from FSU

How would he be a tough pull from Fsu when he is not even considering them or visiting them? Lol...On top of that he is a big canes fan

How would he be a tough pull from Fsu when he is not even considering them or visiting them? Lol...On top of that he is a big canes fan

That's what people were saying, shrugs.

The staff is going after him and he will take a ov to miami. Said that golden and his staff didn't show much interest but he put that behind him with the new staff in place.

Has a top 3 of gt, clemson, and miami. Will ov to miami last on 1-29 and will decide a day before nsd or on nsd.

this continues to confuse me what the Golden girls were doing...

Advertisement
its a good thing if we are getting the last visit. So Coach Diaz and Coach Banda its time to put in that work. Bring him where belongs Da U

Advertisement
Just when you thought those 2 Freaking Idiots, Al and Dorito, could no longer do damage-THIS! What I would spend if they sold buckets of rocks to stone them two azzholes! Freaking incredible how stupid they are.

If Richt and his staff grind it out in recruiting... We are gonna have some ballers on this team. There is so much talent in this state! Talent just needs to be evaluated correctly.

Something Donofrio and Golden could never do. If you are modeling every prospect after "elite playing safety Jawuam Jarret".....

Those guys should never be offered a job again unless it's HS

Snagging him and Stove would be huge. I'd be excited if we land either one, but idk how much of a real chance we have at either to be honest.

Advertisement
that whole ****ing article made me want to punch the previous staff in the ****. they offered him his sophomore year and then quit talking to him? FOH

That's assuming they had a pair with a Johnson to start with...smelled like a whole lot of ***** to me Bruh.

Well if he wants to be at miami he will be. Late or not, heres your opportunity young man.

when i see al in the streets

maury.jpg

Advertisement
4 star safety per Rivals, ESPN 300 player per ESPN, High 4 star per 247, grew up a Canes fan, in a position of need, and you all are telling me that Golden and No Nuts Onofrio "cooled" on this kid?? Yet, Finebaum and Skip and all these "sports analyst" said we did a bushleague job in firing Golden???!! So glad those two butt buddies are FAR AWAY from our program. I hope we can impress him and get him back here.

How could Al-bortion and his staph be expected to stay in contact with Finley when they were all in on that 2 star monster from Jersey?

Advertisement
Back