Romeo Finley role

brock

All-American
He has been mentioned a few times lately by the coaches and looks like one of our biggest safeties out of the group. It's starting to look like he's turning the corner and ready to contribute . Excited to see what he can does
[TWEET]896885886826065921[/TWEET]

Advertisement
One if our biggest safeties? Mfer is huge. He'd be one of our bigger LBs. I'm pulling for him. Banda put some work into that commitment a few years ago

Advertisement
Advertisement
He'll play special teams, that's it.

He's behind both Redwine and Knowles at his position

One of my favorite things on CI is when a poster comes into a thread and says **** like you did just so matter of fact. As if you actually know for sure that he will only play special teams and your opinion is above reproach. **** cracks me up every time.

He'll play special teams, that's it.

He's behind both Redwine and Knowles at his position

One of my favorite things on CI is when a poster comes into a thread and says **** like you did just so matter of fact. As if you actually know for sure that he will only play special teams and your opinion is above reproach. **** cracks me up every time.

And if you look at their past posts, it is flooded with comments that turned out to be wrong.

Advertisement
Lover Boy is a thick kid. He was very good track athlete in HS and he'll be a big contributor in the secondary because this staff will play all the kids that have earned it. We are adding lots of skilled kids and the staff will take advantage of our depth, not just fan favorites.

Advertisement
Hit like a freight train in high school. Clemson was on him hard at the end. I would really like to see him step up this year.

Advertisement
Back