Romeo Finley role

Advertisement
Seems like the light might finally be coming on for him

He is a Sophomore. If he contributes this year then he is way ahead of where most Sophomores are at p5 schools... A little harsh to use "finally" don't you think?

Romeo "Bone" Finley about to ball out...kid hits with bad intentions. Anyone saying he's not a player has no fücking clue bc the kid hasn't had his opportunity yet to shine. Guys on here slandering JJ bc he hasn't started and dominated sitting behind 2 starters that are in the league now...how was Romeo supposed to make a big impact the last year sitting behind 2 NFL players and JJ? C'mon now, give the kid a chance to shine.

He'll play special teams, that's it.

He's behind both Redwine and Knowles at his position

One of my favorite things on CI is when a poster comes into a thread and says **** like you did just so matter of fact. As if you actually know for sure that he will only play special teams and your opinion is above reproach. **** cracks me up every time.

I know, because we never use more than 2 safeties right. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's just a soph, he has the physical attributes. Think he will contribute some this season and has a bright future. For some reason the new trend is to write off players that don't set the world on fire as true freshmen or have to redshirt. ****, I've seen people writing off Polendey and he's only been here a few months. **** is crazy. Players develop at different rates.

Advertisement
He has been mentioned a few times lately by the coaches and looks like one of our biggest safeties out of the group. It's starting to look like he's turning the corner and ready to contribute . Excited to see what he can does
[TWEET]896885886826065921[/TWEET]

Is he like 6 feet closer to the camera than those other guys?

Does he really play FS, and not SS?

Havent watched his film in some time, but the eyeball test says SS (or LB).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like the light might finally be coming on for him

He is a Sophomore. If he contributes this year then he is way ahead of where most Sophomores are at p5 schools... A little harsh to use "finally" don't you think?

Wasn't meant to be harsh I really want him to be a great player for us. He was one of my favorite recruits from that class. So I should rephrase and say "I'm glad he is starting to pick it up"

Advertisement
Back