Romeo Finley Getting Recognition

407cane

All-ACC
Striker position paying off.

This is through five weeks too, not just UNC when he got the TD

I was writing this kid off, he is faster and much more physical than I thought. Really developing into a great player and i'm excited to watch him the next few years here

1538583558360.png

Attachments

• IMG_20181004_212258.jpg
    IMG_20181004_212258.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
He's our best second level player thus far for the year. I'm shocked at how well he is playing the slot in coverage. Be it slants, goes, wheels, he is staying in the hip pocket.

Also setting the edge fairly well.

he is a player for us this year!!

Advertisement
All offseason, most of us (me included) were wanting D Smith to be the guy there.

We're now seeing why Finley was consistently listed first on the depth charter over him. Good for him.

he's playing much faster, seems to be real comfortable at the striker position.

I love the athletes we have at safety right now. Wish we could find a way to use them all.

Advertisement
Local product from NWF. Family's good peeps. Super glad to see him getting used well now.

Dad agreed w me that AG was buttcheeks when I met him in late 16.

He's our best second level player thus far for the year. I'm shocked at how well he is playing the slot in coverage. Be it slants, goes, wheels, he is staying in the hip pocket.

Also setting the edge fairly well.

he is a player for us this year!!
That's what caught my attention.

Advertisement
The fact that finley is playing at a high level, credit has to go to this coaching staff for finding a role for him and not letting his talents go to waste and only on special teams. That pick he had was damyum near as hype as trajan bandy's, but since that was against notre shame, you cant top that unless he does something similar this week in the crunch. Seeing him ride out and dust that qb was and still is a thing of beauty!

Advertisement
If you guys remember - he was sticking with JT4 in some of those preseason hype videos.

Very good athlete.

Wish we played him more. I cringe anytime I see three wide with Mccloud in the game. That doesn’t happen often.....but when it does - I hold my breath.

He was another victim of the dopey insiders who convinced all the lapdog stooges that he couldn’t play here.

This dude was a bigtime recruit that we took from Clemson. And Venables usually has a very good eye for defensive talent.

Advertisement
Back