Romello height

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Anyone know the deal with this kid? He’s a 4 star on espn. I hear sec schools like him but all I can find is basketball highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone know the deal with this kid? He’s a 4 star on espn. I hear sec schools like him but all I can find is basketball highlights

@nycane look Adam schiff, you can't just say you heard something and not be able to produce evidence with 100% proof. no source means you got nothing. maybe you can open an "sec inquiry". which means you got nothing but you give the impression to the dumb masses that you got something and you can confirm it

Last edited:
Advertisement
@nycane look Adam schiff, you can't just say you heard something and not be able to produce evidence with 100% proof. no source means you got nothing. maybe you can open an "sec inquiry". which means you got nothing but your give the impression to the dumb masses that you got something and you can confirm it
Big facts, no evidence = stay quiet. All I've heard in any concerning manner about Romello is Auburn really likes him and is pushing but I see no signs of him wavering.

@nycane look Adam schiff, you can't just say you heard something and not be able to produce evidence with 100% proof. no source means you got nothing. maybe you can open an "sec inquiry". which means you got nothing but your give the impression to the dumb masses that you got something and you can confirm it
i said i hear sec schools have interest. I dont have to prove myself to you. wow you must have been trying to do the adam schiff thing all day and it dont even work here. Is it not public knowledge florida, lsu, auburn, kentucky are looking at the kid?

He heard it from the same source that said “college coaches don’t respect Manny’s gimmicky defense”, Chantz only committed here because no other P5 school wants him all the local coaches were ready to steer kids to Butch.

Advertisement
Lol I mean at this whole post. HUH??? height has highlight film and haven’t heard one thing about him wavering

Am I out of the loop?

Advertisement
I like jaylen harrell as a viper more for that spot wouldn't be overly hurt by him leaving
Jaylen Harrell is nowhere near this guy when it comes to change of direction and movement, quickness in space, is he a better Pure DE yes, but Harrell would not excel at the viper position

No politics, STFU

Advertisement
Back