Romello height

Advertisement
Sick
So in other words, very reliable sources.
hey jerk offs. None of you would pop **** in person so keep it off the net. @Dwinstitles and a few others can tell you my record. Everything you cited is true by the way jerk offs. Ask any reporter or anyone around the program.

I was asking about the kid because I don’t have much info on him

@nycane look Adam schiff, you can't just say you heard something and not be able to produce evidence with 100% proof. no source means you got nothing. maybe you can open an "sec inquiry". which means you got nothing but you give the impression to the dumb masses that you got something and you can confirm it

Holy ***, how often are you triggered into such a stupid response??

Sick

hey jerk offs. None of you would pop **** in person so keep it off the net. @Dwinstitles and a few others can tell you my record. Everything you cited is true by the way jerk offs. Ask any reporter or anyone around the program.

I was asking about the kid because I don’t have much info on him

Hey jerk off. I was agreeing with you. Learn to read before you reply. I live in NY I would pop off right to your face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe he was one of the kids who took to Twitter to say he “loves being a Cane” immediately following Hodges’ decommitment. For what it’s worth.

Advertisement
Back