Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
I would compare him to Dee Wiggins with a more polished game, broader shoulders and better hands. A rich man’s version.

Great comparison. I also like its alludes to that Dee is essentially a wr 2 or 3, not your go to and I'd agree.
Need a young buck to jump.

Advertisement
Great job getting him and George back in the fold. Kinchens should be next. Class has a strong south Florida vibe to it. Maybe, hopefully it will help a little at Palmetto. It would be really nice to at least get Smith, Collins, Taylor there. Then, I suppose you have a bunch of guys on board to try to sway James Williams.

Obviously, all predicated on us playing good, fun football in the fall.

Great job getting him and George back in the fold. Kinchens should be next. Class has a strong south Florida vibe to it. Maybe, hopefully it will help a little at Palmetto. It would be really nice to at least get Smith, Collins, Taylor there. Then, I suppose you have a bunch of guys on board to try to sway James Williams.

Obviously, all predicated on us playing good, fun football in the fall.

It’s funny, last class, Diaz went away from SFL players; however, he has made it a major priority this class. This has me excited. Give me the SFL dogs with a chip on their shoulders.

is this kid in the ball park with Jeudy, Ahmmon Richard, Calvin Ridley out HS or a notch below? Anyone?

Advertisement
is this kid in the ball park with Jeudy, Ahmmon Richard, Calvin Ridley out HS or a notch below? Anyone?

No expert, but I would put Jeudy a step above Brinson, and the other three more or less grouped together. Hard to avoid bias knowing how productive they all were in college, and Brinson is only HS. But Jeudy was so **** good coming out. Had that Sammy Watkins vibe, you just knew you were going to score with him on the field at all three levels.

Advertisement
He's closest in comparison to Ahmmon Richards, probably not the elite route runner that Jeudy was coming out of HS, but has a lot of great teachers who show him the tricks of the trade in route running (He works out with his cousin Ocho Cinco frequently & has worked with AB multiple times on footwork).

He has very good hands & is a physical WR at the top of routes creating separation, he's a lil skinny but not weak at all & is still growing into his frame. Will be a legit 6'2 180+ by the time he gets on campus & in a S&C program.

He's closest in comparison to Ahmmon Richards, probably not the elite route runner that Jeudy was coming out of HS, but has a lot of great teachers who show him the tricks of the trade in route running (He works out with his cousin Ocho Cinco frequently & has worked with AB multiple times on footwork).

He has very good hands & is a physical WR at the top of routes creating separation, he's a lil skinny but not weak at all & is still growing into his frame. Will be a legit 6'2 180+ by the time he gets on campus & in a S&C program.
Thank you!

Advertisement
No expert, but I would put Jeudy a step above Brinson, and the other three more or less grouped together. Hard to avoid bias knowing how productive they all were in college, and Brinson is only HS. But Jeudy was so **** good coming out. Had that Sammy Watkins vibe, you just knew you were going to score with him on the field at all three levels.

Thank you

Enos Offense would work if we had the personnel to run it. If Enos got an OC gig at like Iowa or Wisconsin or something he would be there for the next 10+ years. It's just crazy he didn't try to adjust his Offense when he realized it wasn't working.
Good OCs scheme their offenses to fit their personnel. Enos had a bad offensive line and never once made an adjustment to his scheme to compensate for it, he’s an idiot.

Advertisement
Back