Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
To answer your question specifically to this year, it is to save a spot. Also, if we lose to the equivalent of the FIU and LA Techs of the world, we will have a mass exodus of decommits and who could blame them?

This is also a typical 247 writer hedging... He kind of boosted UGA up about Brinson, all week has been releasing nothing updates, now this is a way to let them down softly like yeah I think he goes UM, but my guess for whatever ratsass that is worth, is it wont be over. You can virtually say that with any recruit verbally committed anywhere now.
Don’t forget “keep reloading the site for more updates”

Love it!

Just don’t want to get Bogled! I have PTSD after his zillion CB’s to us and then picking Bama at AA game.

Bogle's looking forward to 4 year's of the Finding Forrester treatment. We'll make your classes super easy, pay you some walk-around money. But you better not date any booster's daughter or you're on the next bus out of here. And definitely no jaywalking! ... Wait that's Oklahoma, not Bama. In Bama they just put a burning cross and a noose on your lawn. ... Know your place, hired help.

Advertisement
After the Governor signed name, image, likeness bill today this is a done deal!
It was a done deal a week ago.

UGA made a late push, but he was coming to Miami for a while now.

TAMU had the lead for months but then they dropped out of his recruitment because they wouldn't guarantee him he would play as a TF, Miami stayed on him & got back into the fold over the last few weeks.

Advertisement
It was a done deal a week ago.

UGA made a late push, but he was coming to Miami for a while now.

TAMU had the lead for months but then they dropped out of his recruitment because they wouldn't guarantee him he would play as a TF, Miami stayed on him & got back into the fold over the last few weeks.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

I don't follow recruiting too closely . . . how good is this kid? I see a 34 page thread so I'm assuming he's good. Anyone care to share the type of player he projects in college? Thanks.

You gotta think that if we land Romello we are probably going to sweep the Northwestern guys with Kam. This is a great class. Hopefully we can work on Palmetto next. I know some guys here have said we don't have a shot at Collier and Marshall, but I'll gladly pull Smith, Collins and Taylor and have them put pressure on their teammates. Gotta like the 180 the staff has done here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't complain about the recruiting for this year's class.

Would be nice to get our QB in the fold soon - whoever it turns out to be.

Hope there's a season; this has been a dull year since about mid-March.

But at least the gyms will open up again next week where I'm at....

Advertisement
Back