Romello Brinson Latest

TBH, part of me thinks UGA is trying to keep hi

100% correct. UGA rarely loses. They don't like it. Rusty is good but he has been very quiet this week - Ironically, most posters on that board didn't even know who Brinson was last week...

I wonder if Manny would be taking this commitment if he, Lashlee and Likens think Brinson is just saving a spot. I get the part about winning but Manny kept the class together last year with a poor record.
All these kids are securing spots to an extent. If we don't win, then they're all gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20200612-125002_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
You are using too much reasoning. The push from teams has been commit early or you will lose your spot. Will they stop recruiting top players at that position? Likely not (unless they got their top options already). Will they tell kids that? absolutely not.

Also the last sentence threw me off.... the first sentence seems to say if they land top national guys UGA will push Brinson out, then you say it makes sense for small guys to lock up spots but not top guys (assuming you meant Brinson?) So Brinson is a top guy for UM but not UGA? Also idk if UGA would take Brinson, a top 150 guy from a So.Fla. school that produces top talent every year, and then push him out. IDK if I have ever heard of that happening before.
Fair. I guess I meant more G5 type players in the last sentence. Maybe you just don’t hear about the processing of commits at that level as much.

Advertisement
If Brinson commits, I believe that would be our 13th commit from Broward or Dade county. Kam Kitchens is next, then Jabari Ishmael, then either Brashard Smith or Yulkeith brown (whoever commits first). And, I *think* Miami is making a run for Amari Daniels, RB from Miami Central. This is what I like to see. LOCK UP SOUTH FLORIDA

Advertisement
Back