Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
What’s actually funny to me is the fact that UGA and Kirby are spending top dollar in recruiting and are still pretty close to getting the same results Richt had there. They spend hundreds of thousands to bag kids and still will lose 2/3 games this year.

Miami just needs to be smart. That kid David in MD is a flat baller at safety. Reed found him! The film is awesome. When he gets up to 195-200 pounds he’s gonna be a force. I just hope we take kids like that. Brinson I think makes the most sense for Miami. UGA is going to spend on higher ranked kids. He has potential to be special but again, I can’t see UGA buying him out of the targets on their board.

Advertisement
Some of yall are so conditioned to losing it's almost comical, but it's really just sad.

Just because a kid didn't want to come here doesn't make it less of a miss. You think if Marcus Rosemy wanted to come to Miami that the staff wouldn't have done ******* backflips for him? They recruited him. The kid wasn't receptive. He went to UGA.....uhhhh, that's a miss.

And I'm not even dogging the staff. I literally said in my post that it's not a level playing field right now. I'm not dogging the staff for missing on these kids. But I got news for you....THEY MISSED. "We were running 3rd or 4th for this kid" LMAOOOOOO. Who gives a ****? So because you couldn't convince him to even get into his top 2, you didn't miss on him? When you went to his house across the country, brought him for multiple visits, retweeted his lame *** **** on social media? That's. A. Miss. Get your **** heads out of the sand.

Basically what you’re saying is any kid with an offer from Miami that chooses to go elsewhere was a miss. Ok!!! Then every player that had an offer from other schools that ended up at Miami was a miss for all other schools that offered.

Great logic

What’s actually funny to me is the fact that UGA and Kirby are spending top dollar in recruiting and are still pretty close to getting the same results Richt had there. They spend hundreds of thousands to bag kids and still will lose 2/3 games this year.

Richt in his prime was a way better recruiter and coach than Smart. The only thing that stop Richt from winning a championship was he wasnt ruthless like Meyer and Saban. Kirby is just like the rest of Saban minions. They need a big budget to to get you 10 wins.

Last edited:

Miami just needs to be smart. That kid David in MD is a flat baller at safety. Reed found him! The film is awesome. When he gets up to 195-200 pounds he’s gonna be a force. I just hope we take kids like that. Brinson I think makes the most sense for Miami. UGA is going to spend on higher ranked kids. He has potential to be special but again, I can’t see UGA buying him out of the targets on their board.
Crazy how it is normalized to talk about Georgia’s recruiting like they have a salary cap and budget. And we have kids get booted from schools for luxury rental cars.

Crazy how it is normalized to talk about Georgia’s recruiting like they have a salary cap and budget. And we have kids get booted from schools for luxury rental cars.

Anyone remember George Pickens announcement? He was supposedly choosing between Miami and Auburn and for those who were watching the live stream, which began 15-20 mins prior to the announcement, the camera was fixed on momma Pickens talking on her cell phone.

Long story short, the recruit picks UGA out of nowhere, mom is absolutely CHEESING after she got off the phone, and we're all left wondering how much she just got promised. That's when it became Crystal clear for me.

Advertisement
Anyone remember George Pickens announcement? He was supposedly choosing between Miami and Auburn and for those who were watching the live stream, which began 15-20 mins prior to the announcement, the camera was fixed on momma Pickens talking on her cell phone.

Long story short, the recruit picks UGA out of nowhere, mom is absolutely CHEESING after she got off the phone, and we're all left wondering how much she just got promised. That's when it became Crystal clear for me.
Well you’re forgetting another important part of the story. He went to Georgia and I believe he never even visited there. But in the end it was money well spent cause the kid is really good. Although he’s a head case. If he came here it would have been a disaster. Huge locker room distraction mixed with a bad season and he’s a taller Jeff Thomas

From Mansell today:

-Still not much to report with a decision coming on Saturday with four-star WR Romello Brinson and his decision on Saturday. Some sources think UGA, some think Miami going into this. Georgia is likely to only take two WR’s in this class, so we will see how things could unfold either way after this decision is made this weekend.

-I was told on Wednesday that UGA continues to recruit Deion Colzie, the 2021 WR out of Athens Academy. What I believe is UGA is only taking two WR's in this class, so it will be about timing with these spots.

From Mansell today:

-Still not much to report with a decision coming on Saturday with four-star WR Romello Brinson and his decision on Saturday. Some sources think UGA, some think Miami going into this. Georgia is likely to only take two WR’s in this class, so we will see how things could unfold either way after this decision is made this weekend.

-I was told on Wednesday that UGA continues to recruit Deion Colzie, the 2021 WR out of Athens Academy. What I believe is UGA is only taking two WR's in this class, so it will be about timing with these spots.
Sounds like he don’t know ****

From Mansell today:

sounds like he is prepping UGA for a letdown...

"Georgia is likely to only take two WR’s in this class,"

"was told on Wednesday that UGA continues to recruit Deion Colzie, the 2021 WR out of Athens Academy. What I believe is UGA is only taking two WR's in this class, so it will be about timing with these spots"

Advertisement
So they are convinced that they have a local receiver all but locked up but he hasn’t committed.
Could you imagine the meltdown if they don’t land that colzie kid.

Advertisement
Brinson gonna fvk around and pick a team no one has him linked to lol. He's definitely trying to build anticipation. I don't care who he picks Saturday because his recruitment isn't over. It'll be nice to get him but if we have another bad season or if the offense doesn't perform we won't land him regardless. If we ballout we'll keep him if he does commit to us Saturday or we'll have a great chance to flip him later.

Brinson gonna fvk around and pick a team no one has him linked to lol. He's definitely trying to build anticipation. I don't care who he picks Saturday because his recruitment isn't over. It'll be nice to get him but if we have another bad season or if the offense doesn't perform we won't land him regardless. If we ballout we'll keep him if he does commit to us Saturday or we'll have a great chance to flip him later.

Agreed. The real benefit to getting the verbal (as we know how valuable those are) will be the ability to apply pressure to other WRs at the top of our board

From Mansell today:

I mean if they don’t want Colzie then I know a college in East Miami that would love him.

Advertisement
Back