Roman's take on Joe Brady

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shockingly enough, Lashlee's offense looked pretty **** good when he got some decent blocking from the O-line. Crazy how ALL of the pieces have to work....
Yup. but, even when it was obvious the O-line wasn't getting the push it needed, still went back to the same ineffective playcalls. Would have been amazing w/ a better O-line, though, I agree

Advertisement
Everyone thought Lashlee was going to be a godsend based on videos before he arrived. These don't really mean much.

Shockingly enough, Lashlee's offense looked pretty **** good when he got some decent blocking from the O-line. Crazy how ALL of the pieces have to work....
It was. Pope and Wiggins held the offense back in 2020. In 2021, King wasn't healthy.

Everyone thought Lashlee was going to be a godsend based on videos before he arrived. These don't really mean much.
We went from pro style bro purgatory rank in 100s in major categories to dam near top 25 by the time he left for a HC gig while bringing us a HUNH true spread offense and making our qb room productive and breaking a few records on way out.. wat a crappy job..

The lashlee was a godsend.. stop the misinformation and slander

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is cis. Some here were born to never be happy.
I actually think, for the most part, there's a pretty healthy discussion/debate going on. Feels a lot lighter than the last few years at the end of Richt and the entire Manny era.

I actually think, for the most part, there's a pretty healthy discussion/debate going on. Feels a lot lighter than the last few years at the end of Richt and the entire Manny era.

Would be interested to see the bleed over between those that loved the Enos hire and mocked those of us that hated it from Day 1, and the posters mocking anybody that isn’t 100% sold on Brady.

I had Briles’ **** in my mouth back then and haven’t taken it out since. So I’m at least consistent.

Last edited:
This is cis. Some here were born to never be happy.
Not me!!

1639060239236.png

Advertisement
Back