RomanCane's Gattis Breakdown:

Advertisement
Not defending the guy, but our lousy recruiting on the OL bought him some time. I don’t think they knew what they lacked up front…us fans didn’t want to admit it, me 100% included. We get our *** handed to us between the tackles.

Go Canes!

Not defending the guy, but our lousy recruiting on the OL bought him some time. I don’t think they knew what they lacked up front…us fans didn’t want to admit it, me 100% included. We get our *** handed to us between the tackles.

Go Canes!
man, if they looked at last year’s film and saw Spring practices, and they didn’t know what they lacked up front…

…holy ****.

Everyone, even dopey internet amateurs, knew what we had on the roster. OL and otherwise. And, I’ll tell you what: not a single reasonable human thought we would successfully smash teams physically.

How is that possible when you are OL experts?
when you come into a job especially at a place like UM I think there are “expectations” and we were MUCH worse off than expected. Zero development. Don’t want to keep bring Butch up, but it’s similar(worse) to when he took over as far as the shock of how far we have fallen from the bar that was set. I’ve had a lot of bourbon so this could be drivel. Carry on…

Go Canes!

Advertisement
man, if they looked at last year’s film and saw Spring practices, and they didn’t know what they lacked up front…

…holy ****.

Everyone, even dopey internet amateurs, knew what we had on the roster. OL and otherwise. And, I’ll tell you what: not a single reasonable human thought we would successfully smash teams physically.
See below

…holy ****.

This! FFS! The coach’s one specialty is OL…

when you come into a job especially at a place like UM I think there are “expectations” and we were MUCH worse off than expected. Zero development. Don’t want to keep bring Butch up, but it’s similar(worse) to when he took over as far as the shock of how far we have fallen from the bar that was set. I’ve had a lot of bourbon so this could be drivel. Carry on…

Go Canes!

Tell me more about this bourbon…

…holy ****.

Kinda feel like I’ve achieved something getting you worked up. Not intentional, all good.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I’ll take the “L” here.

Go Canes!
Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

Gattis trying to play smash mouth was the same as making Ivey play press man against fast WRs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back